Groupon?

painternow

I found the deal. http://www.groupon.com/deals/fiverr-1-chicago

The Deal

$5 for $25 worth of professional and creative services

Millions of services are provided by talented sellers all across the world - from designing logos and diagnosing Wordpress errors, to creating professional-quality audio and video.

In a Nutshell

Millions of services provided by designers, programmers, and business professionals, starting at $5

The Fine Print

Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per person. Not valid for current Fiverr members. Online redemption required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

Had never heard of fiverr before the groupon, SO glad I found it. I have the same question as the OP though, I’m not sure how to add the $25 of credit to my account. Is it added once you place an order? Has anyone had any luck or figured it out?

Thanks for letting me be a part of this community - looking forward to exploring and getting some cool art work done for my startup 🙂

Is Groupon always so confusing? If you purchased before reading Groupons ‘Fine Print,’ Was any one able to transfer the Fiver deal as a gift? I cannot find out how to do this. The website supplied to redeem is an error. Thanks

Archived