can i get rank again in my fiverr profile? Or it has been deranked for life time?

siamhossen360

Question

At first, I used to work on vector tracing. With vector tracing work I earned two 5-star review and one 4-star review after getting 4-star review i was not getting any order. Then I changed my service from vector tracing to web design and recently published 6 gigs on web design service after 1 year. It has been 1 month I published my 6 gig and I get average 25 impressions per day in all 6 gigs And the click is 0 . My gig image description all is ok. What is the reason for this I can not understand. Has my gig been deranked for getting a one star review for lifetime, or if I spend time on Fiverr and modify my gig continuously will I get order again or for getting one 4 star review my gig has bee  deranked for lifetime? i hope i will get the right information from my experienced seniors what should i do now and what is the problem of my  gigs ?

• Like 7

2 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, siamhossen360 said:

At first, I used to work on vector tracing. With vector tracing work I earned two 5-star review and one 4-star review after getting 4-star review i was not getting any order. Then I changed my service from vector tracing to web design and recently published 6 gigs on web design service after 1 year. It has been 1 month I published my 6 gig and I get average 25 impressions per day in all 6 gigs And the click is 0 . My gig image description all is ok. What is the reason for this I can not understand. Has my gig been deranked for getting a one star review for lifetime, or if I spend time on Fiverr and modify my gig continuously will I get order again or for getting one 4 star review my gig has bee  deranked for lifetime? i hope i will get the right information from my experienced seniors what should i do now and what is the problem of my  gigs ?

there is no "de-rank", fiverr gives more or less exposure to services based on your performance, so if other sellers have higher performance than you they will receive exposure. Solution? start promoting your service with facebook and instagram ads so you start getting new orders.

• Like 10

What I learnt from fiverr is that patience and relevance is the key factor here. You have to promote your gig on social medias. Don't change your image and descriptions frequently. After a change wait at least a month or two because the algorithm takes time to put your gig on the right keywords and if you change it frequently you confuse the algo. This is a mistake I made. Try to focus on first time clients specially because fiverr wants to retain their clients. Its how you help them not what the end product is.

Hope you get orders soon

• Like 7