Been scammed many times

amer_khattab

Question

I've started freelancing on Fiverr 3 days ago and so far I've posted 2 Gigs. However I've been receiving messages on Fiverr from customers telling me to message them on telegram. I go on telegram and message them but they ask me for my name and country of residence. I'm not really sure if I should tell them my name or not because so far I've been getting around 7-9 messages that are exactly the same. Please advise me of what I should do.

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

5 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, amer_khattab said:

I've started freelancing on Fiverr 3 days ago and so far I've posted 2 Gigs. However I've been receiving messages on Fiverr from customers telling me to message them on telegram. I go on telegram and message them but they ask me for my name and country of residence. I'm not really sure if I should tell them my name or not because so far I've been getting around 7-9 messages that are exactly the same. Please advise me of what I should do.

They are fake buyer, Do not share your personal information with them, Also keep all conversation and order inside fiverr for security and obey terms

• Like 9

3 hours ago, amer_khattab said:

Yes they are scammers, and if Fiverr find that you are doing activity outside Fiverr they will most likely block your Fiverr account. You have to comunicate inside Fiverr, when a client ask you to be contacted outside Fiverr you tell that this is not possible as it violate Fiverr TOS, and ask to continue the comunicate inside Fiverr. Better lost a client that lost your fiverr account.

• Like 4