My all gigs went to last pages from first pages in one day, can anyone share some positive opinion?

ranahassan7755

My gigs were ranking on first pages with their respective keywords but went to last pages in just oneday. I have 5 star rating, 93% repeat buyer score and good average selling price with 4 years selling experience on Fiverr and Top rated requirements completed. I know if naturally gig went down then it it goes step by step from 1st to 2nd page and then go on. But in my case all of the gigs went to last pages without any reason. I have contacted customer support but failed to get satisfactory answer, can any one share one's expert opinion. How can i get rid of this situation? Thanks in advance for your precious time.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ranahassan7755 said:

I have 5 star rating, 93% repeat buyer score and good average selling price with 4 years selling experience on Fiverr and Top rated requirements completed.

This doesn't really matter today... Your gigs went to the last page because you probably received poor private feedback from your customers. There's not much that you can do at the moment... just deliver quality work when you have orders in and hopefully your buyer satisfaction metric ( which is hidden by the way ) will improve over time. 

• Like 6
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, ranahassan7755 said:

How can i get rid of this situation?

Just like Alex said above me, you most likely received bad private feedback. Aside from regular, public feedback, buyers can also share their feedback privately. Even if someone rated you 5 stars, they might have done that out of courtesy even if they weren't happy. Since this private feedback is not shown to anyone else, people are more honest and there are times when they might offer a bad private review.

When that happens, Fiverr will push you back in search because you had unhappy buyers, so they will push others in front. It's normal, since those search results are always-evolving. So it most likely has to do with private reviews, but it can also be due to cancellations, late deliveries and other factors. For a lot of sellers, it's a combination of different things, or just a bad private review.

PS: One thing to note is that new buyers (be it new for you or new on Fiverr) will have even more impact, so if one of them leaves a bad private review, that's even worse when compared to a private review from a regular. That's something to keep in mind..

• Like 6
  • Up 1

On 4/7/2023 at 3:49 PM, cre8iveartwork said:

This doesn't really matter today... Your gigs went to the last page because you probably received poor private feedback from your customers. There's not much that you can do at the moment... just deliver quality work when you have orders in and hopefully your buyer satisfaction metric ( which is hidden by the way ) will improve over time. 

Thank you

• Like 2

On 4/7/2023 at 4:04 PM, donnovan86 said:

Just like Alex said above me, you most likely received bad private feedback. Aside from regular, public feedback, buyers can also share their feedback privately. Even if someone rated you 5 stars, they might have done that out of courtesy even if they weren't happy. Since this private feedback is not shown to anyone else, people are more honest and there are times when they might offer a bad private review.

When that happens, Fiverr will push you back in search because you had unhappy buyers, so they will push others in front. It's normal, since those search results are always-evolving. So it most likely has to do with private reviews, but it can also be due to cancellations, late deliveries and other factors. For a lot of sellers, it's a combination of different things, or just a bad private review.

PS: One thing to note is that new buyers (be it new for you or new on Fiverr) will have even more impact, so if one of them leaves a bad private review, that's even worse when compared to a private review from a regular. That's something to keep in mind..

thank you for your time. thank was really helpful to understand the things.

• Like 2