Problem regarding gig

mubsher_3000

Hi!

I have a question that is I have created a gig on Fiverr. I drive a client from Upwork to Fiverr due to a payment method issue. I have completed the order. My gig is on the first page and getting 5.7k impressions and 97 clicks you can check in the image. But I am not getting orders for the past 2 weeks. Can anyone help me what is the issue? I have created the right description, titles, and tags as my competitor did. Please help me why I am not getting the orders.

problem.png

• Like 6

14 hours ago, mubsher_3000 said:

Hi!

I have a question that is I have created a gig on Fiverr. I drive a client from Upwork to Fiverr due to a payment method issue. I have completed the order. My gig is on the first page and getting 5.7k impressions and 97 clicks you can check in the image. But I am not getting orders for the past 2 weeks. Can anyone help me what is the issue? I have created the right description, titles, and tags as my competitor did. Please help me why I am not getting the orders.

Hi too

It's because your gig images are not good enough to attract buyer's attention. Some of your gig images are cut-off. Improve them further! Secondly, "Virtual Assistant" is a competitive niche so do some research regarding it on Fiverr!

• Like 2

Here are some tips from my experience:

1. Improve the gig description and mentioned the service you offering specifically with a list of services as a VA.
  2. Use eye-catching images and videos to showcase your work.
  3. Offer unique and specialized services to stand out from competitors.
  4. Respond promptly and professionally to all inquiries and messages.
  5. Promote your gig across social media channels to reach a wider audience.

Hope this helps.

• Like 2