how to i get a first order? please help me

cbturja

this is not in your or anyone else's hand to decide when you'll get an order, when the algorithm chooses you you'll have more chances to get an order or maybe more and this depend on your gig's appearance (gig image, title, price..)

in my case, I got an order after 2 days of creating my gig but then I got no orders till now, so sad

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi don't be disappointed. Keep up the willpower and keep trying. 

You must need a good gig for more order you need to learn how to rank Fiverr gig. 

Fiverr gig research is a very important for all the freelances, research best keywords and include in your gig.

I am sure you will bring good result next month.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

On 4/7/2023 at 11:05 AM, cbturja said:

and family also waiting for this.

Freelancing is not a reliable means of income. 

Being your own boss is nice, but if you have people relying on you to provide for them, get a job working under someone else with a steady paycheck. If you are struggling with the basics of food or shelter, then freelancing online is definitely not the place to start. 

(If you meant this in a "my family is looking forward to seeing me succeed", then you should reevaluate the economics of the services you are offering.)

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

You're in a category with over 22,000 gigs offering the same service. It will take a while before you get any orders. Make sure you're being honest about your skills too. You say on your profile that you are fluent in English, but you have made mistakes in this post and in your gig descriptions. 

Edited by leannelrivers
  • Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

how to get my first order? i have been spending time on the marketplace for the past six months. but I didn't get any order .I heard there are many jobs in Fiverr.so now has fiverr not enough order?? what can I do ?? please provide some suggestion .

• Like 15
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1

It's too bad for you. We always sit patiently, hoping to get to work. But we don't get work as expected. You can modify your gigs. You can change the keywords of the gigs. You can change some information. You can see if the keywords are in the description of the gig. And you can modify them by seeing their impressions and clicks every seven days. I hope I have given you some ideas. Thank you.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

13 hours ago, cbturja said:

how to get my first order? i have been spending time on the marketplace for the past six months. but I didn't get any order .I heard there are many jobs in Fiverr.so now has fiverr not enough order?? what can I do ?? please provide some suggestion .

But if you're a 'certified' and 'professional' digital marketer then this shouldn't be a problem for you right?

How can you expect to take a clients money from them to grow their business, if you're incapable of growing your own?

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Not getting orders in the last 6 months, clearly shows are you not giving time to Fiverr.

You need to read the Fiverr articles and join the webinars and this will help you to know how Fiverr works. 

Do your own research, and based on that, modify your GIG titles, tags, description, and images. Promote your GIG on social media.

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I opened my fiverr account about 8 months ago . But still, now I am not getting any order. I don't understand what's going on. Please someone tell me what to do to get a job.In between two months, I was not active on Fiverr. from now I will be active again. please give me some suggestions.

Thank you 

• Like 2
  • Up 1