Urgent Need Of work On Fiverr

alizazehra_27

Fiverr is a marathon, not a sprint so it will take a lot of patience to get your first order.

To boost the speed you get your first order you can promote your gig to your social media and write some good quality content on Facebook groups, Instagram, blogs, etc. Help others and answer their questions in a genuine manner. and promote your gig there. Stay relevant in your niche as spamming/posting links without providing value will only hurt your profiles.

• Like 13
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, filusaad said:

Fiverr is a marathon, not a sprint so it will take a lot of patience to get your first order.

To boost the speed you get your first order you can promote your gig to your social media and write some good quality content on Facebook groups, Instagram, blogs, etc. Help others and answer their questions in a genuine manner. and promote your gig there. Stay relevant in your niche as spamming/posting links without providing value will only hurt your profiles.

Love this quote

• Like 13

1 hour ago, filusaad said:

yes, I

agree with you.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, alizazehra_27 said:

Hello Everyone😃

like everybody I really need urgent work on Fiverr, So Please suggest to me what should I do to get orders after publishing my gig.🤔

Hello too

Read this thread: Ignore Buyer Requests part because it's gone forever!

• Like 10

If you want to get orders quickly after publishing your Fiverr gig, make sure to optimize it with clear details, relevant keywords, and competitive pricing. Share your gig on social media and relevant forums, provide high-quality work, and encourage positive reviews. Keep in mind that success may take time, so be patient and persistent in promoting your gig.

Good luck!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

For your youtube gig I'd change the gig video so the video thumbnail doesn't have text that gets cut off on the profile.

For your "I will do handwriting assignments in english, and arabic" gig - I think that might be against Fiverr rules about academic work.

You could check the rules about that here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360020869438-Academic-services-on-Fiverr---The-Dos-and-Donts?segment=seller

If you think it might be against those rules I'd remove that gig.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8

3 minutes ago, filusaad said:

Thank dear

• Like 8