Gigs impressions and clicks for a New Seller

mahakijaz

Hi everyone,

I just made a seller account and published my first Fiverr gig as a direct response copywriter. I have not received any impressions or clicks as of yet and it's been a little less than 24 hours. I totally understand that Fiverr requires a lot of hard work. I want my fellow members to guide me on how the Fiverr brief and match option works and what can we do as a seller to get our first order. I am super confused and really hope that you can help me out 🙂

Please note that I have only published one gig atm...

Should I go ahead and publish other gigs too?

• Like 11

4 hours ago, mahakijaz said:

Hi everyone,

I just made a seller account and published my first Fiverr gig as a direct response copywriter. I have not received any impressions or clicks as of yet and it's been a little less than 24 hours. I totally understand that Fiverr requires a lot of hard work. I want my fellow members to guide me on how the Fiverr brief and match option works and what can we do as a seller to get our first order. I am super confused and really hope that you can help me out 🙂

as a new seller you can publish max 7 gigs, is by you if you want add more gigs or not , important: Fiverr doesn't allow duplicate gigs, so, create only unique gig.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, mahakijaz said:

Hi everyone,

Hi too

You can create 7 gigs as a beginner. As for impressions and clicks, please give it 2-3 days and then see the results.

• Like 8

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone, 

I am new on Fiverr and joined the platform in April and till the start of June, I have successfully published four Gigs in the "Writing and Translation" category as a Copywriter.

The problem is that I have tried my best to optimize my gigs and used keywords and tags that were popular in the search bar or were present in the top-rated gigs but still, the impressions are very poor...

I hardly receive 50-60 impressions in total with 1 click etc...

I know it's awful and I want to improve my gigs as I have never received an order to date. Please guide me on how to optimize my gigs. How many impressions are good if we talk about an account that actively receives orders? Please share any tips or tools that may have helped in optimizing and ranking your gig.

This is the link to one of my gigs if you are interested in seeing it before guiding

https://www.fiverr.com/s/gzkVRa

Regards,

Mahak

Edited by mahakijaz
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1