Inquiry regarding payment method alternatives offered by Payoneer.

maezma85

Question

Hello, in these days I shall commence employing Payoneer to withdraw my earnings from Fiverr. However, I have observed that there are two options available - "Payoneer account" and "bank transfer". Could you kindly explicate the distinction between these two alternatives? For I am uncertain which one to opt for. Furthermore, how does Fiverr ascertain to which Payoneer USD account the funds are to be transmitted? As I possess two accounts of the USD currency, and nowhere is the data of the associated Payoneer account requested. Unlike Amazon, where the account details to which they will transfer the money are requested for payment, I do not perceive Fiverr requesting such information.

• Like 5

3 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

Bank transfer goes through Paypal which is the only alternative to Payoneer for sellers living outside of the US. I believe US sellers also have the option of direct payments to their bank account. 

I used to utilize PayPal, but it is no longer useful for receiving payments because they send money in my local currency and there are several different exchange rates here. Conversely, Payoneer sends dollars, but I have these two options to link Fiverr with my Payoneer account: "Payoneer account" and "Bank Transfer". What I need is for the funds from Fiverr to go to my Payoneer account so that I can transfer them to my bank account in Argentina. However, before doing so, I must send a receipt to my bank showing the payment date from Fiverr in Payoneer in order to receive payment in dollars. Otherwise, I will be paid in local currency at a misleading price. That is why I am unsure which of the two Payoneer association options to use.

Edited by maezma85
  • Like 5

For me Bank transfer goes through Payoneer.

Payoneer has revised it's payment charges. If you don't get a minimum $2000 a year through your Payoneer account you will be charged a $30 annual fee.

Edited by shifan
additional information
  • Like 4