How can i increase gig impression and click?

jahid1519

Finally, keep your gig description short and to the point. People on Fiverr are looking for quick, simple solutions to their problems. If you can clearly explain what you're offering and why it's valuable, you're more likely to get clicks than if you try to stuff too much information into your description.

• Like 13

Optimize your gig title and description: Make sure your gig title and description are clear, concise, and accurately describe your services. Use relevant keywords that your potential clients might be searching for.

Use high-quality images and videos: Use high-quality images and videos that showcase your work and give potential clients a clear idea of what they can expect from you.

Offer competitive pricing: Research what other sellers are charging for similar services and offer competitive pricing that reflects the quality of your work.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

First of all, you can put SEO-based title and add tags related to your niche but low competitive ones. After that, you can also do SEO to your default GIG image which helps for ranking, and lastly, after publishing your gig you can do your gig marketing as effectively as possible, also try to be online as much as possible too.

• Like 9

23 hours ago, jahid1519 said:

As a new seller how can i get first order from fiverr?

Your question is very common on this Fiverr forum. Please search on the forum there are already given a lot of tips and tricks much more times. 
When you want to post a topic or question first try to search on the forum, if you can't find out your relevant topic then post the forum. 

• Like 10

Here are some tips so you can make your gigs rank higher and therefore get you first order:

• Focus on gig key words, try to  write key words which suit your gig best
  • Make eye catching main gig image
  • Be nice to your potential customers
  • Put some affordable prices

I hope this helps, have a nice day 🙂 

• Like 8

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, jahid1519 said:

My gig impression and click are not enough, so can i delete old gig and upload new gig?

Are there any bad effect with my profile by deleting old gig?

Please advice me is possible. 

Thank you!

Naaaa.... Don't think creating a new gig will brings more impressions, if you are not receiving impressions now the problem will still be there even with the new gig.

• Like 12
  • Up 3

I agree with venonusa, try to improve that gig. You can also create new gigs without having to delete the older one. However, don't offer the same (identical) service, as it breaks the terms of service. As long as the gig is unique and not a duplicate to the one you already have, it's fine. So don't limit yourself to one gig. However, you do want to improve your existing gig, deleting it won't really help in any way. 

• Like 11
  • Up 3

• 6 months later...
15 minutes ago, jahid1519 said:

I am a new seller, but recently I started my 'out of switch mood' about 3 months now i am in online on fiverr about more than 14 hours, but some times my gig impression is getting up, now a days its getting down,now how can i improve it.

Thanks 

In this month, gig impressions may be slightly lower as some buyers tend to reduce their service purchases during this period.

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Impressions go up and down all the time as Fiverr rotates the sellers so everyone has a fair chance of finding jobs. Impression rates are also sometimes affected by changes to the gig description. While it is likely clicks and purchases may go down at this time of year, impressions are largely unaffected by the seasons. The best thing to do is be patient and avoid cancelling any orders you may get, as this will reduce your impression rate dramatically. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Also, staying online does nothing for impressions. Plus, don't focus on impressions, clicks matter. That means people actually clicked on your gig and saw it. Impressions just show people saw your gig in search results and never clicked on it so.. how does that matter? :)) 

• Like 39
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jahid1519 said:

now i am in online on fiverr about more than 14 hours

Stay online never increase your gig impressions or get order. It's waste of your valuable time. 

Continuous Learning, Skilled up yourself, do marketing for your service gig, provide excellent service to buyer and ensure positive reviews to build your success seller career in Fiverr.

• Like 10