How would it be, if the sellers show their "Total Earnings" on their profile?

2 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

This information should be kept private, it has nothing to do with anyone else. Gigs, work examples and reviews are sufficient. 

Yes reviews are valuable.

But, Someone reviews are more than another someone, But his earnings are relatively low from him. Again, At the same level some earned more, some earned less. I think the earning value will be the perfect for their stage. And It should be optional to show for a seller.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, toukirjoy said:

And It should be optional to show for a seller.

Total earnings isn't proof of quality. Plenty of people earn money from their orders and receive terrible reviews for what they've produced for the client. The England football players are multi-millionaires. Have you seen the trophy cabinet? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Up 3

3 hours ago, toukirjoy said:

Total Earnings don't reveal Quality but, reveal Experience.

So sellers who joined in 2023 that are sought out professionals (outside the Fiverr platform) would appear less "experienced" than those with a lot of earnings just since they joined in 2013?

• Like 3
  • Up 1

On 4/5/2023 at 11:07 PM, toukirjoy said:

If sellers can show their "Total Earnings" on our profile, I think It may be more effective for the sellers profile to understand the seller profession rate perfectly.

OK, I'll go first:

One Million  GIF - One Milliondollars Dr Evil Mike Myers GIFs

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, theratypist said:

So sellers who joined in 2023 that are sought out professionals (outside the Fiverr platform) would appear less "experienced" than those with a lot of earnings just since they joined in 2013?

Yes, It's that experience all about with Fiverr platform only.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

There are sellers with $5000 orders and sellers with $5 orders.

The earnings depends on the category subject being worked on. Actually, It's positive thing, Sellers will be more motivated to work for more income.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, catwriter said:

Sounds like an invitation for hackers... Hey, look, this one is earning a lot, let's steal from them!

Though the levels/level badge could also do that, where there's a minimum amount of earnings required to achieve that level.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

Though the levels/level badge could also do that, where there's a minimum amount of earnings required to achieve that level.

True, but there's a difference between knowing that someone has earned $400 and $500,000.

• Like 2
  • Up 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/25/2023 at 6:16 PM, grayprogrammerz said:

I guess seller plus reveals it (atleast against buyers)

image.png.6ca01c2f058adf33e33ab1b4c4cc7f2f.png

But i won't like it as seller. It may restrict me to specific average.

Buyers insist "why you charge $$$, you earned only $x in life". lol

Where are all these toggles? I haven't heard of 'seller plus'

• Like 1

Yeah but that only shows the average purchase value for buyers. As a seller you don't need or have to show your income in any way. Why would you? It would just make you a target for hackers. Buyers just want you to deliver a great job, they don't care about how much you earn. 

• Up 3