Gig is there in the first page but when I select online filter gig doesn't appear in the search result.

shaileshputhran

Question

I am online and when I search my gig in the search result..my gig doesn't appear in the search result. 
Why such thing happens ? 

It's generally quick whenever I am online I always get to see my gig in the search result. But nowadays lot of hours I don't get to see my gig in the search result. 

I tried contacting customer care. But this problem reoccurs multiple times. 

So how do you deal with this ?

I tried clearing history cache

I also tried logging in through different browser. And turning off the adblocker. 

Sometimes just turning online button on and off helps the situation. But that's not the solution. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

4 answers to this question

hello, The same thing happens to me yesterday I was too worried about it, how many times I search for my gig but finally, I found it on the last pages. You Can Try in the search bar by typing your gigs keyword when the result shows just press ''local seller'' and then ''online seller'' and try to find your gig, maybe it helps you 

Edited by alizazehra_27
  • Like 7

12 hours ago, shaileshputhran said:

I am online and when I search my gig in the search result..my gig doesn't appear in the search result. 
Why such thing happens ? 

It's generally quick whenever I am online I always get to see my gig in the search result. But nowadays lot of hours I don't get to see my gig in the search result. 

I tried contacting customer care. But this problem reoccurs multiple times. 

So how do you deal with this ?

I tried clearing history cache

I also tried logging in through different browser. And turning off the adblocker. 

Sometimes just turning online button on and off helps the situation. But that's not the solution. 

You better of your auto refreshing extension and be active normally 30 minutes it will be again visible

• Like 6