Time wasting emails

kellylreeves

Question

Hi Fiverrs - I spend a ton of time responding to emails from people who don't take the time to read the gig information, description, or FAQs. I specifically spent a great deal of time providing very thorough information to address any questions anyone might have upfront. 

This is an enormous waste of my time and energy, especially because we get penalized if we don't respond. How has anyone combated this? I'd rather not spend my time answering questions from those who are too lazy to read all the information I provided. Thank you! 

• Like 5

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, kellylreeves said:

Hi Fiverrs - I spend a ton of time responding to emails from people who don't take the time to read the gig information, description, or FAQs. I specifically spent a great deal of time providing very thorough information to address any questions anyone might have upfront. 

This is an enormous waste of my time and energy, especially because we get penalized if we don't respond. How has anyone combated this? I'd rather not spend my time answering questions from those who are too lazy to read all the information I provided. Thank you! 

One solution might be to use the auto-reply feature Fiverr added. You can make a message where you also include to read the FAQ and the description, if they haven't yet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kellylreeves said:

use quick response,  it will help you quickly answer what more or less 90% of people ask you.

• Like 1