what is the best wordPress theme for websites?

most of time face the theme selection problem for creating wordPress website. because a good theme is most important for sound design and loading speed 

1. best wo-commerce theme
  2. best theme for blog site
  3. best theme for service site
  4. best plugin for wordPress 

request to the all expert please share your working experience with wordPress. 

kind regards 

Edited by mazumder_012
  • Like 14

• mazumder_012 changed the title to what is the best wordPress theme for websites?

Depends on what type of website you want to create like, if you want to create a e-commerce website than use Astra, WP Ocean and many other, just search it on youtube, you'll easily find that what are you looking for or you can also find your self in theme segment. Some themes also offer prebuilt websites like you have to edit it only like your business info, your products etc.

• Like 12

Hello there! 👋

When it comes to WordPress themes, there are a plethora of options available out there.

However, some themes stand out in terms of speed, performance, and Google Pagespeed results. Here are some of the best and fastest themes that you can consider:

🚀 GeneratePress

🚀 Kadence 

🚀 Astra

🚀 Divi

These themes are designed to load quickly and deliver an outstanding user experience.

However, it's worth noting that the best theme for your website ultimately depends on your individual needs and preferences.

So, take the time to evaluate your requirements and find a theme that meets them.

Hope that helps! 🤞

- Jabran

• Like 12

List of a bunch of the best free WordPress themes:

• Astra
  • OceanWP
  • Hestia
  • Neve
  • ColorMag
  • Ashe
  • GeneratePress
  • Sydney
  • Zillah
  • Shapely

Here is a list of the best premium WordPress themes

• Divi
  • Avada
  • Enfold
  • X Theme
  • The7
  • Flatsome
  • Bridge
  • BeTheme
  • Jupiter
  • Salient

If you would like to have my recommendation then the best free theme I would suggest is Astra and the best premium theme I would suggest is Qwery

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone, the Best theme for WordPress and elementor is the ''Hello" WordPress theme which is a very light and super fast theme so far. There are so many customization options in the Hello theme. And the second one I love is the "Astra theme" which is another light and super fast theme so far for developing blogs, an e-commerce store, or other websites as well. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1