Impressions

workerhard990

I am for 3 months on fiverr, have tried and done everything still i am getting almost zero impressions, may b one impression in a whole week. Its not going anywhere. Plz someone with authentic knowledge guide me. I am tired of listening thr same stereotypr sentence, "gig image is not good, description is not good,wake up day and night and be online".

I dont undrstand why ppl say this or impressions. Its all about getting ordrrs if someone finds your gig image attractive or not. My problem is IMPRESSIONS, DESPITE DOING EVERYTHING MY GIG IS NOT GETTING ANY IMPRESSIONS. i hv almost lost hope and i really need the work to raise my kids.

• Like 8

I will suggest to do keyword research and include 2-3 keyword in your gig title. But keep the gig title meaningful. Also include 4-5 keywords in the gig description. If you don't know how to research keyword about niche . Then just search on youtube. You will get a bunch of videos

Thank you

• Like 3

Hey, is this your profile? https://www.fiverr.com/workerhard990

If so, maybe you shouldn't be tired of hearing "gig image is not good, description is not good" but carefully listen to this. Because these things are exactly what might be the reason you're not getting any impressions. 

For me personally it doesn't look professional at all. There are spelling mistakes in your description and the packages are not really providing enough info of what the buyer gets.

Maybe this
free course could help, as well as what the other two people suggested here. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

I want to highlight @almostfauxrealcomment. 

How can you get orders if what you show to customers is not attractive, good and describe how professional you are? People say that because this is how it works on Fiverr. You have to spend time to work on your profile and details of your gig. As a new seller, you have to even surpass the others. It is a kind of competition here. You will fight to land your gig on the first page. So re-work on your gigs. Show and proove that you are really good in your category. 

Apart from that, be patient. 

Good luck. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, sakinur_rahman said:

I will suggest to do keyword research and include 2-3 keyword in your gig title. But keep the gig title meaningful. Also include 4-5 keywords in the gig description. If you don't know how to research keyword about niche . Then just search on youtube. You will get a bunch of videos

Thank you

JAZAKAALLAH

• Like 1

13 hours ago, michmikaia said:

I want to highlight @almostfauxrealcomment. 

How can you get orders if what you show to customers is not attractive, good and describe how professional you are? People say that because this is how it works on Fiverr. You have to spend time to work on your profile and details of your gig. As a new seller, you have to even surpass the others. It is a kind of competition here. You will fight to land your gig on the first page. So re-work on your gigs. Show and proove that you are really good in your category. 

Apart from that, be patient. 

Good luck. 

The thing exactly is, WHATEVER I AM SHOWING EVEN IF ITS NOT GOOD AT ALL IN YOUR OPINION, THE CUSTOMERS ARE UNABLE TO SEE IT BECAUSE THERE ARE NO IMPRESSIONS. see?? here this was my problem that my gig was'nt getting any impressions at all.when a customer cant see it there is no question of liking and disliking.

2ndly there are many many practically useless gigs with a bundle of gramatical mistakes which are earning quite well.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, almostfauxreal said:

Hey, is this your profile? https://www.fiverr.com/workerhard990

If so, maybe you shouldn't be tired of hearing "gig image is not good, description is not good" but carefully listen to this. Because these things are exactly what might be the reason you're not getting any impressions. 

For me personally it doesn't look professional at all. There are spelling mistakes in your description and the packages are not really providing enough info of what the buyer gets.

Maybe this
free course could help, as well as what the other two people suggested here. 

Kindly tell me what type of image is good enough in your opinion. I need advice i hv already had enough of criticism, almost same titles and description, even descriptions with a bulk of gramatical errors are earning really well.images with no practical attraction are doing fine. If you tell me i am not good ,ok fine i acceot it but where is it taking me? If you want to help then you should tell what is good. Or what can i do to make it good.have'nt i already told in qiestion that i dont want just criticism I WANT A REAL HELPFUL ADVICE. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, workerhard990 said:

WHATEVER I AM SHOWING EVEN IF ITS NOT GOOD AT ALL IN YOUR OPINION, THE CUSTOMERS ARE UNABLE TO SEE IT BECAUSE THERE ARE NO IMPRESSIONS. see?? here this was my problem that my gig was'nt getting any impressions at all.when a customer cant see it there is no question of liking and disliking.

2ndly there are many many practically useless gigs with a bundle of gramatical mistakes which are earning quite well.

Same question/confusion of mine.

I need to ask that expert sellers and many people here suggesting that we should see top gig sand their tags, descriptions, image and then see what they are really doing. But if we look up to their gigs an inspiration. How do we really know that their gig is perfect if they got only 1 or 2 orders and then rated 5.0 thats why fiver put them ranked and so on the orders increasing as mostly buyers are choosing them cause of 100 orders. How do we actually know that if they doesnt changed their description or something. I hope people are getting my point here. I noticed that their gig image is dull but still getting orders because they are are ranked and buyers choose them mostly the top ones. Here I am not saying that it happens everytime but my main point is that how to look upto their gigs we can't expect to use their some keywords and hope to rank first. I hope someone here will clear my confusions.

• Like 1

@workerhard990

Well, I think you didn't catch what we said. People give you advice from experience. But you take our advices as critics.

People here will not tell you point by point what you should do. (unless the AI comments). If want that kind of help, well, it's a bit difficult for you the world of freelancing.

If you want to compare your gigs to the other, compare it with the more successful one. And make it as reference.

Read fiverr articles and apply it. For example https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452317-Best-practices-for-new-Fiverr-Sellers-Gigs?segment=seller

Everything is already told not only here but with the other comments. So it's again it's totally up to you if you still take it as a criticism.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

@workerhard990

Well, I think you didn't catch what we said. People give you advice from experience. But you take our advices as critics.

People here wiFiverr tell you point by point what you should do. (unless the AI comments). If want that kind of help, well, it's a bit difficult for you the world of freelancing.

If you want to compare your gigs to the other, compare it with the more successful one. And make it as reference.

Read fiverr articles and apply them. For example https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452317-Best-practices-for-new-Fiverr-Sellers-Gigs?segment=seller

Everything is already told not only here but with the other comments. So it's again it's totally up to you if you still take it as a criticism.

It's your thought that I can't make it. I don't care what you think.One day I will do it. Why don't you try to see the other side of the picture? You must reply to that question you have wisdom to understand and the patience to provide a proper answer. Otherwise don't waste your time. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bismaanis said:

Same question/confusion of mine.

I need to ask that expert sellers and many people here suggesting that we should see top gig sand their tags, descriptions, image and then see what they are really doing. But if we look up to their gigs an inspiration. How do we really know that their gig is perfect if they got only 1 or 2 orders and then rated 5.0 thats why fiver put them ranked and so on the orders increasing as mostly buyers are choosing them cause of 100 orders. How do we actually know that if they doesnt changed their description or something. I hope people are getting my point here. I noticed that their gig image is dull but still getting orders because they are are ranked and buyers choose them mostly the top ones. Here I am not saying that it happens everytime but my main point is that how to look upto their gigs we can't expect to use their some keywords and hope to rank first. I hope someone here will clear my confusions.

What you said anyway is a bit confused. But I will try to catch it from my understanding. 

Some people attract buyers through social media marketing. That's why they get like 1 or 2 orders as you said. If you get order, fiverr push up your gigs, and get some impression on fiverr marketplace, even if you think their gigs is not good at all. After getting that impression, and as long as they get orders, good reviews they keep staying on the top. 

On my first comment, I said that it's competition here. So everyone will use what's working for themselves to win. 

Edited by michmikaia
Typos
  • Like 3

On 4/3/2023 at 8:24 PM, workerhard990 said:

I am for 3 months on fiverr, have tried and done everything still i am getting almost zero impressions, may b one impression in a whole week. Its not going anywhere. Plz someone with authentic knowledge guide me. I am tired of listening thr same stereotypr sentence, "gig image is not good, description is not good,wake up day and night and be online".

I dont undrstand why ppl say this or impressions. Its all about getting ordrrs if someone finds your gig image attractive or not. My problem is IMPRESSIONS, DESPITE DOING EVERYTHING MY GIG IS NOT GETTING ANY IMPRESSIONS. i hv almost lost hope and i really need the work to raise my kids.

Here are a few things you might consider trying: Targeted Keywords, Competitive Pricing, Gig Optimization, Promote Your Gig, Fiverr Forum.

• Like 2

Just now, bdpro_marketer said:

Here are a few things you might consider trying: Targeted Keywords, Competitive Pricing, Gig Optimization, Promote Your Gig, Fiverr Forum.

Thank you so much for providing a clear-cut, meaningful, and proper answer according to my question. Stay blessed

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sakinur_rahman said:

Thank you

Heartfelt gratitude for sparing time and providing amazing proper guidance. 

• Like 1