What's your experience so far with the "Get a Brief" policy?

coductive

Question

11 answers to this question

If you have a website then you can show your Fiverr profile by clicking growth & marketing in the menu then scale your business from the dropdown then just copy the code and paste it to your respective part of your website to show your profile. 

In this way, you will get your profile to your website.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, golam_rabbani_ said:

If you have a website then you can show your Fiverr profile by clicking growth & marketing in the menu then scale your business from the dropdown then just copy the code and paste it to your respective part of your website to show your profile. 

In this way will this seller be able to get "brief"?

If yes, then what happens to those sellers who don't have a website?

• Like 1
  • Up 1

59 minutes ago, golam_rabbani_ said:

This enhanced approach is more like an option for bringing your outside client to Fiverr....precisely, talking about the targeted buyers who are already on Fiverr?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Not a fan of briefs, I am not using them that much. I heard some peopl get consistent work from them, I never got any project myself.

Same here... a lot requests and very few orders I've closed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, coductive said:

This enhanced approach is more like an option for bringing your outside client to Fiverr....precisely, talking about the targeted buyers who are already on Fiverr?

Sometimes it might be but let's say you have a website already ranked in google then clients will visit to get the required info about you in that case adding fivers options will provide you extra benefits.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, coductive said:

Don't you think, Removing buyer requests is more like minimizing the seller's control on winning a job?

What I think is that back when we had Buyer requests there was too many spam messages, people just spamming to the buyer requests. I've got many briefs but never one that actually could fit my service.

Either way overall I think it's better, at least you get a notification when a brief is available. With the buyer request some people stayed online all day just to copy and paste the same messages.

• Like 3