All my concerns disappeared from Fiverr search.

ityshenko

Question

Hi all. Help me please.
I've been on Fiverr for a year now, and I'm at the first level.
A week ago, I saw that the statistics from 4000 fell to 100.
I looked at my gigs, and they glow as active.

But when I started to check in the search to see where they are, I did not find them at all. They just disappeared from the whole search.

Help how to solve this problem. Is there a solution to this, or do I need to delete my account?

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, ityshenko said:

Hi all. Help me please.
I've been on Fiverr for a year now, and I'm at the first level.
A week ago, I saw that the statistics from 4000 fell to 100.
I looked at my gigs, and they glow as active.

But when I started to check in the search to see where they are, I did not find them at all. They just disappeared from the whole search.

Help how to solve this problem. Is there a solution to this, or do I need to delete my account?

for sure you have received some negative private feedback and they are affecting your performance. Solution: starting deliver perfect orders, so, for sure your clients will leave only positive feedback.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, venonusa said:

наверняка вы получили негативные личные отзывы, и они влияют на вашу производительность. Решение: начните доставлять идеальные заказы, чтобы ваши клиенты обязательно оставляли только положительные отзывы.

The last 2 orders were with a good mark of 5 and a good review. I just can't figure out why.
I also can’t figure out how to find clients if my gig is not in the search. Then fiverr becomes irrelevant.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, ityshenko said:

Who will tell if there is a chance that he will appear again in the search or will they disappear forever?
I'm thinking of deleting my account or not.

5 months ago you took a bad feedback, more/less it drastically lowered your performance, now you have to raise your performance. Deleting your profile means you will lose the level 1 you now have in your account, you will lose your reviews... I don't think it's a good idea.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, suvashpdm said:

Solution: Start delivering perfect orders, so your clients are sure to give only positive feedback.

That would be the solution but the reality is that sometimes people are in a rush. Or they just don't give feedback. Late December I had a person that rated me 1 star, they were a returning buyer and guess what, they were very happy. But they rushed to share a review and yeah, obviously it affected me. But all you can do is deliver the best work you can and hope your clients apprecaite it...

• Like 5
  • Up 1