It's been upto 30 days but I don't get any order yet. I can I do now?

najmussayam

2 minutes ago, najmussayam said:

My fiverr gig is active and I try to stay maximum online. It's been up to 30 days but I don't get any order yet. What can I do now?

3 months end starting month 4 still didn't get any order. 😒

• Like 5

There are several things you can do to improve your chances of getting orders on Fiverr:

1. Optimize your gig: Make sure your gig is well-written and accurately describes the services you offer. Use keywords relevant to your niche and optimize your gig images and tags.
  2. Promote your gig: Share your gig on social media platforms and other online communities where your potential clients may be. You can also reach out to your existing network and ask for referrals.
  3. Offer a competitive price: Research what other freelancers are charging for similar services and offer a competitive price. You can also offer packages or add-ons to make your gig more attractive to buyers.
  4. Improve your profile: Make sure your profile is complete and includes relevant information about your skills and experience. Add a professional profile picture and showcase your portfolio if you have one.
  5. Communicate effectively: When communicating with potential clients, be responsive and professional. Answer their questions promptly and offer suggestions on how you can help them with their project.
  6. Be patient: It can take time to get your first order on Fiverr, so be patient and continue to promote your gig and improve your profile.

By following these tips, you can increase your chances of getting orders on Fiverr. Good luck!

• Like 5