Please help me, there is no order for my show.

junyi217

I don't think there's anything truly wrong with it, but to be honest, I'm not sure how popular these gigs can get at this point since there are just so many of them (and you can just talk to people online.) Your title is a bit weird at a second glance; I would do something different ('I will chat with you about your worries/etc.), but yeah. 

Is there maybe something else that you could provide that's a bit more niche than just chatting?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, junyi217 said:

Can you take a look? Is there something wrong?

Well there are a lot of free apps and websites where you can chat with random people. So you don't have to pay them. I agree with @katakatica, while there's nothing wrong with your gig, there are free alternatives to what you offer, so why would people pay for that?. Maybe you can niche down to chat about specific things.. or actually help people. I am a writer and provide articles or blog posts for less than you charge here...

• Like 3

Like I said in the other thread, I think the title could be improved grammatically. And your gig description says the exact same sentence 4 times. The gig doesn't seem to mention what you'll be using to communicate with buyers if they order. The FAQ is also not in English.

Also the only search tag you have is "happy". That might not be enough for people to find your gig easily.

Also in the 3 packages there's a check box for "meditation script" but it doesn't mention the meditation script in the description. The description/title seem only about chatting and not meditating so I don't know whether that script thing is checked intentionally.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3