Please help me, there is no order for my show.

junyi217

Hello, 

Make money from Fiverr is totally depend on Fiverr if you are totally depend on Fiverr.

So, Firstly Optimize your gig with proper keywords.

- Then merge that keywords with your description.

- Make an perfect portfolio link for this just upload few samples on Google Drive link.

- Then design your Thumbnail for your Gig.

- When you will complete all things. Then make many graphics for Social Media.

Now Try to make some offers like if you are graphic designer then create an offer like 1st Graphic is Free. Due to this, many buyer will come those buyer who will interested further then they can give you order on Fiverr...

So, Don't sit on couch just start market your service..

Ritesh Chaudhary

Level 2 Seller (Complete 310+ Order)

• Like 12

10 hours ago, ritesh2526 said:

谢谢你的建议,但我只有通过和客户聊天,了解他们的情绪这种服务能力,让我非常烦恼,但我又需要赚钱养活自己

我太笨了

Edited by junyi217
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, junyi217 said:

Thank you for your advice, but I only have the service ability to understand their emotions by chatting with customers, which makes me very annoyed, but I need to make money to support myself

(Translation via Google.)

I don't think a job exists where there are no annoying customers. And if it's not customers, then it's annoying coworkers. Learning to constructively deal with your feelings is part of life, workplace or otherwise.

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, junyi217 said:

I really need to earn money to support myself

If you need to earn money on Fiverr then you'd need to first have an active gig (which you don't seem to have currently) as buyers can't make an order with a seller if the seller doesn't have an active gig.

You could check these links which give info about creating gigs etc.:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010949038-Tips-and-tricks-Before-creating-your-Gig-?segment=seller
https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451397-Creating-a-Gig?segment=seller

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7

12 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

如果您需要在 Fiverr 上赚钱,那么您首先需要有一个活跃的演出(您目前似乎没有),因为如果卖家没有活跃的买家就无法向卖家下订单演出。

您可以查看这些提供有关创建演出等信息的链接:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010949038-Tips-and-tricks-Before-creating-your-Gig-?segment=seller
https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451397- Creating-a-Gig?segment=卖家

好的谢谢,我有一个在修改的演出,但是我怕没有人下单

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, junyi217 said:

好的谢谢,我有一个在修改的演出,但是我怕没有人下单

edit: I've just checked and your gig is active now.

For things you could change in the gig:

The gig description repeats the same text multiple times. I'd make it not do that. ie. you could more fully describe the service you are offering.

For the title I'd reword that, ie. saying "I will the service of..." doesn't sound the best grammatically.

I'd add more search tags to make your gig easier to find.

And in the FAQ - I think that needs to be in English or an English version supplied.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

17 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

edit: I've just checked and your gig is active now.

For things you could change in the gig:

The gig description repeats the same text multiple times. I'd make it not do that. ie. you could more fully describe the service you are offering.

For the title I'd reword that, ie. saying "I will the service of..." doesn't sound the best grammatically.

I'd add more search tags to make your gig easier to find.

And in the FAQ - I think that needs to be in English or an English version supplied.

Sir, why did it become like this? I clearly wrote it, the text itself disappeared

微信图片_20230406163030.png

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, junyi217 said:

why did it become like this? I clearly wrote it, the text itself disappeared

If you typed or pasted any non-standard (eg. non-ASCII) characters that might be a reason. Also if you're not using Chrome you could try that.

It might also be due to the non-English characters entered in the FAQ section though I'm not sure.

If you want to report it as a bug that it's saying in one place that you've entered 182 chars and in another that it must be >120 chars you could contact support through the help desk. Or you could contact support at the help desk to ask them about the reason for this error as they might give a better answer for that.

But if you only enter standard characters (A-Z, a-z, numbers, commas and full stops etc) and don't paste any text from another application then that error shouldn't happen I think. So you could try re-loading that page and then re-entering the text.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5