Please help me, I'm not getting any more orders on my gigs.

blueinarts

On 4/2/2023 at 8:26 PM, blueinarts said:

it's been almost 3 years since I had an order on my gigs.

maybe the first thing you should do is a research of what other sellers are doing in Fiverr, check the price if you are in line, double check your gig image, double check your description, and title. 

• Like 31
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 5

• 1 month later...

Maybe it's a long break. I think it's time to update your gigs, take your gigs into account, and improve your gigs to get back to search. The first thing you should do is look at what other sellers are doing on fiver, check the price if you are in line, double check your gig image, double check your description and title.

• Like 14
  • Haha 1

On 4/3/2023 at 6:26 AM, blueinarts said:

Hello, I offer web design services, it's been almost 3 years since I had an order on my gigs.
I would like to ask for help or advice to evolve on the platform

Question to all !

But does he have to change gigs to get orders?

• Like 14

Here's a few comments on the gigs etc:

In gig "I will build a personal portfolio or small business wordpress website"
you could add some gig images / a .pdf showing examples of the type of websites you could create in the gig.

In the basic package milestones section the first milestone says "Requirements"-"We'll make sure I have everything needed to complete your project.".
You could could make it clearer what you'll deliver and do in that milestone.

For where it says "my UNIQUE COMMERCIAL LICENSE" and where it says there's no additional fees (eg. for plugins) - maybe that could be clarified. eg. that they're getting the proper license(s) for use of all the listed/relevant premium plugins.

In gig "I will build one page wordpress website for electrician roofing construction cleaning"
The title might be a bit too long and it might be better with a bit of punctuation of the "for electrician roofing construction cleaning" bit.
Or you could additional gigs instead of doing all those things in one gig. In your search tags you have one for "plumbing" but for someone searching for that they might not think the gig title is relevant enough (for a website just offering plumbing including plumbing repairs).

The 2nd image is the same image used for a 2nd image on another gig. It might be better to make each unique to each gig.

None of your gigs have an FAQ. Add one might help.

In your profile description maybe mention that you've recently returned to Fiverr so they know you're still available. In the last line of the profile desc. it might be better starting it with something other than "Then, ". 

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 16
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

Here's a few comments on the gigs etc:

In gig "I will build a personal portfolio or small business wordpress website"
you could add some gig images / a .pdf showing examples of the type of websites you could create in the gig.

In the basic package milestones section the first milestone says "Requirements"-"We'll make sure I have everything needed to complete your project.".
You could could make it clearer what you'll deliver and do in that milestone.

For where it says "my UNIQUE COMMERCIAL LICENSE" and where it says there's no additional fees (eg. for plugins) - maybe that could be clarified. eg. that they're getting the proper license(s) for use of all the listed/relevant premium plugins.

In gig "I will build one page wordpress website for electrician roofing construction cleaning"
The title might be a bit too long and it might be better with a bit of punctuation of the "for electrician roofing construction cleaning" bit.
Or you could additional gigs instead of doing all those things in one gig. In your search tags you have one for "plumbing" but for someone searching for that they might not think the gig title is relevant enough (for a website just offering plumbing including plumbing repairs).

The 2nd image is the same image used for a 2nd image on another gig. It might be better to make each unique to each gig.

None of your gigs have an FAQ. Add one might help.

In your profile description maybe mention that you've recently returned to Fiverr so they know you're still available. In the last line of the profile desc. it might be better starting it with something other than "Then, ".

Ok great, I will apply all of this. Thanks

• Like 11

On 4/3/2023 at 6:26 AM, blueinarts said:

Hello, I offer web design services, it's been almost 3 years since I had an order on my gigs.
I would like to ask for help or advice to evolve on the platform.
Thank you

You should research more on your gig and share your gig on social media...

• Like 10

• 4 weeks later...

I'm conducting a survey to gain valuable insights about website purposes. Whether you own a personal blog, a thriving e-commerce store, or represent a non-profit organization, your opinion matters to me!

I want to know what drives you to have an online presence. Are you a passionate blogger, an entrepreneur running a business website, or a talented individual showcasing your portfolio? Perhaps you are associated with a non-profit organization making a difference, or you operate a news or magazine website. No matter your purpose, I'm eager to learn more!

Thank you for your time and valuable input. Together, we can shape a more informed and user-friendly web experience for all. 🌐💻

• Like 11
  • Up 1

• 4 months later...

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to everyone who shared their comments on the forum regarding my gigs.

Thanks to you, I am delighted to announce another satisfied customer. ☺️

I'd like to extend a special shoutout to @uk1000 for providing an impeccable analysis of my profile and Gigs.

Many thanks, guys!

Edited by blueinarts
  • Like 10

• 2 months later...