Cancel orders by Fiverr customer support or automatically

waseemaijaz

Hello as your last topic. Order cancel automatically or by Fiverr customer support. Same thing is happening to me from last 2 weeks.

But in this i contact to my buyer and he said he didn't receive any money back from Fiverr of order cancel. If any order cancel so their money return back to buyer but my both buyer didn't receive any money from Fiverr after cancel. So can you please discuss what the exactly going on here.?

If any security breach in Fiverr payment provider so it is fiverr responsibility to secure our payments because our orders are cancelled after completed or delivered so after completed this is our seller revenue so protect this revenue is Fiverr responsibility because we give commission to fiverr of this. So it's now Fiverr responsibility to pay our money of cancel orders. What you all think about it???

Please see attachment 

Screenshot_20230331_205721.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

So did you cancel the order or not? 
Your customer is saying that he didn’t cancel the order. 
anyway, he should revive money in his fiverr account as a credit not to his payment source: 

but if he doesn’t have money even in fiverr then he should contact fiverr support from his side and they will fix it 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

No... I don't cancel order and my buyer also didn't cancel order. He is very happy with my work. 

No he didn't receive any money from Fiverr after cancelled.

I contact to fiverr and after one reply they are not responding to me. What happen to fiverr now. He Loss all their reputation 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Your last delivery was 3 months ago, and you're only asking about this now?

As for the order being cancelled even though neither you nor your buyer initiated it, and the buyer not receiving his funds back, it can happen if the service you're providing is not allowed. According to your screenshot, you have offered a premium LinkedIn plan at a discounted rate, and I doubt that LinkedIn would allow that (unless you happen to own LinkedIn).

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

No... I don't cancel order and my buyer also didn't cancel order. He is very happy with my work. 

No he didn't receive any money from Fiverr after cancelled.

I contact to fiverr and after one reply they are not responding to me. What happen to fiverr now. He Loss all their reputation 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, catwriter said:

Your last delivery was 3 months ago, and you're only asking about this now?

As for the order being cancelled even though neither you nor your buyer initiated it, and the buyer not receiving his funds back, it can happen if the service you're providing is not allowed. According to your screenshot, you have offered a premium LinkedIn plan at a discounted rate, and I doubt that LinkedIn would allow that (unless you happen to own LinkedIn).

No no sir.... You are right but I'm talking about another account.... All this happened with me on my other account 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, waseemaijaz said:

No no sir.... You are right but I'm talking about another account.... All this happened with me on my other account 

Well then it's clear what happened.

You are not allowed to have more than one account on Fiverr. So if you have 2 accounts or more than that, Fiverr most likely identified that and stopped the duplicate account. It's the only logical explanation.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, waseemaijaz said:

All this happened with me on my other account 

Having more than one account is a huge violation of Fiverr's Terms of Service.

It looks like you just keep breaking the rules... And once Fiverr realizes you have more than one account (plus that you're offering services that are not allowed), you risk losing all of your accounts.

• Like 5
  • Up 1