Is sharing personal portfolio allowed in Fiverr conversations?

skudu95

Question

Good day fellow freelancers.

I have been receiving messages from buyers who want to see my past work and experience. In that case, am I allowed to share my personal portfolio link hosted in personal domain ?
I am not much sure about sharing such external links in Fiverr conversations. Need assistance.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 6

4 answers to this question

Fiverr is so concerned about this. The primary reason Fiverr doesn't allow all the site just because to prevent contact outside the market. As a designer there are a lot of portfolio sites we use and some of them are very popular. But none of them is allowed to share in Fiverr. Because they contain a section where we can add out personal contact information. So if you send that portfolio to your client, your client will get all the personal contact information of yours. And that is a real concern for Fiverr.

That's why they provided a lists of websites that you can include in your profile, gig description and conversation. I'm trying to give you that article link where you will get all the websites they recommended. 

Article 1: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421218-Gig-Policies?segment=seller

Article 2: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421198?segment=seller

If you need to share other websites that are not listed here, I would recommend you to contact CS before sharing to get save.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Approved URLs

• ammyy.com
  • blogspot.com
  • flickr.com
  • mixcloud.com
  • reverbnation.com
  • soundcloud.com
  • spotify.com
  • teamviewer.com
  • tumblr.com
  • vimeo.com
  • wetransfer.com
  • wikipedia.org
  • youtube.com

These are the sites that you can share on Fiverr. You can use Flickr for your portfolio or any other sites in the list. And NO you cannot share your own personal website link as it would lead to communication outside Fiverr and they definitely do not want that. Learn More

• Like 6

For Personal Portfolio Fiverr Allows:

Approved URLs

• ammyy.com
  • blogspot.com
  • flickr.com
  • mixcloud.com
  • reverbnation.com
  • soundcloud.com
  • spotify.com
  • teamviewer.com
  • tumblr.com
  • vimeo.com
  • wetransfer.com
  • wikipedia.org
  • youtube.com

Reminder. Fiverr does not allow users to share personal contact details in their profile or Gig description. Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page. If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

Reference: Fiverr Help and Education Center

Edited by webcut
  • Like 6