I recently join on Fiverr and Create a Gig

lucky955

14 minutes ago, lucky955 said:

Hi everyone, I recently created a new seller gig, the impression and click is still there, but I can't find the search page

Possible that your gig is not appearing in the search results because it has not been indexed yet. Fiverr takes some time for fixed your issue like 7 days or more. 

thank you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,I'm a new seller, and so far I've created 3 gigs, I can't understand why my gigs aren't getting impressions and clicks, can someone check my gigs to see if everything is ticking?

I'm a new seller, and so far I've created 3 gigs, I can't understand why my gigs aren't getting impressions and clicks, can someone check my gigs to see if everything is ticking?

4 minutes ago, tawsif_al_nur said:

If you are new seller, You can minor edit, minor edit means one topic just like tag/description/price

And this is based on what evidence?  

@lucky955  Please update your gigs as you see fit.  It should be an organic document that changes when your experience or your service changes.  Listening to the advice above where you can only make minor edits if you're new is rubbish. 

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the response time depends on the time you take to respond to a client's message for the first time for each particular client. so you could have taken 2hrs to respond to that one client which has been marked. 

• Like 6