Does order completion rate effect briefs?

carolpushpa_

Question

I'm a level 2 seller and my profile has been a 100% meeting all the categories such as order response rate, delivery on time and order completion rate

But earlier this March a new client placed an order and canceled it due to a technical error (accidentally placed the order twice) my "Completion rate" has fallen to 94%, now I'm aware it comes back to 100% in 60 days if all orders are completed but since my completion rate is dropped I have not received a single brief. I used to get 4-5 briefs a day it was a good flowing business I'm just curious to know if the order completion rate is the reason why I have not been receiving briefs lately and if so will they start generating back once my completion rate is a 100%? Please let me know if someone experienced the same thing and when they started getting briefs again.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

Order cancellations are really bad for your profile, it can hurt your rankings as well as lessen your reach to potential buyers. As you stated that your buyer had ordered accidentally, I will always recommend you contact customer support and share that your buyer ordered accidentally. Customer support will cancel your order without hurting your rankings! So I would recommend you contact support and tell them about this. Don't forget to share the order number with CS. Have a great day!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, filusaad said:

Order cancellations are really bad for your profile, it can hurt your rankings as well as lessen your reach to potential buyers. As you stated that your buyer had ordered accidentally, I will always recommend you contact customer support and share that your buyer ordered accidentally. Customer support will cancel your order without hurting your rankings! So I would recommend you contact support and tell them about this. Don't forget to share the order number with CS. Have a great day!

I did contact them but they told me it doesn't meet the criteria 

• Like 4