Are sellers required to offer a $5 gig or package?

montanaburr

Question

I'm looking into selling a gig on Fiverr and I'm wondering if I am required to offer something for $5, in addition to my more expensive offerings.

I've been told by an unverified source that this is, indeed, a requirement, but I cannot find anything recent enough to verify this.

• Like 4

14 answers to this question

No. It is absolutely fine to follow the price you think is fair for the services you are offering. I think the minimum may be $5 (to maintain branding as Fiverr err well started that way) but you can put any (fixed) advertised price to your gigs in increments of $5. 

If you do have a cheaper service that you think is worth advertising at $5 (but really you might be selling yourself short here..), you are free to put that up but it is not required that it be priced at $5. 

Custom offers as well (ones you offer through messages with buyers) can be any amount and not necessarily in increments of $5. 

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

Hi everyone!

I am a new seller with an online business selling a software product. I'm looking to sell a service on Fiverr so that I can have the funds I need to run a successful business. 

I have done business with Fiverr as a buyer and have found it to be a good way to find people to perform services I need, and hopefully it will be a good way to find people for whom I can provide a service.

• Like 11

Good morning!

I am a new seller looking to bid on projects related to my published gig. As a buyer, I can publish a request and have sellers reach out to me to place bids on that project. As a seller, I'm wondering how to find buyer requests.

Based on my Internet research, buyers' requests should be visible either by selecting a "More" tab  https://danrich.co/how-to-find-buyers-requests-on-fiverr/) or a "Buyers' Requests" link/tab, but I am on the sellers' dashboard and am unable to see either of these things. I also did a Ctrl-F search on the dashboard and could not find "Buyers' Requests" on the page.

I am using Google Chrome on a Windows computer.

Thanks for the help!

• Like 3