How to remove fiverr account (disabled) from payoneer account?

abidwp

Question

Hello. I had connected my fiverr account to Payneer via which I withdrew funds but unfortunately my fiverr account got disabled due to some reason. Now I want to connect my new fiverr account to the same payneer account, but before connecting it to the payneer the previous one must be removed (because two fiverr accounts cannot be connected to the same payneer). Help me, please. 

• Like 7

10 answers to this question

Hello. I had connected my fiverr account to Payneer via which I withdrew funds but I want withdraw my funds directly into my local bank. What should I do now? Help me, please. 

Edited by abidwp
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, abidwp said:

Hello. I had connected my fiverr account to Payneer via which I withdrew funds but unfortunately my fiverr account got disabled due to some reason. Now I want to connect my new fiverr account to the same payneer account, but before connecting it to the payneer the previous one must be removed (because two fiverr accounts cannot be connected to the same payneer). Help me, please. 

Hello too

Did you get permission from Fiverr Customer Support to open a Second Fiverr account? 

Regarding adding your old Payoneer account into 2nd Fiverr account: Contact Customer Support for it. 

P.S. You have already violated Terms of Services (TOS) by creating a 2nd Fiverr Account! 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, abidwp said:

Hello. I had connected my fiverr account to Payneer via which I withdrew funds but I want withdraw my funds directly into my local bank. What should I do now? Help me, please. 

I am wondering that why have you changed the question? You could have made a separate post for it 🤦🏻‍♀️

You did it so that no one can point out your mistakes?? 🙄

Answer to your question: You cannot withdraw your funds directly to your local bank. Only Payoneer is the option for you! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Fiverr only support Payoneer and Paypal. You can add a bank account with Payoneer or Paypal then when you will withdraw money to Payoneer or Paypal from Fiverr, then you can withdraw money from your local bank account which accounts you add before.

• Like 4

Ashiq_2023, brother I have my own single fiverr account. The previous account belonged to my cousin, though it was created by me as virtual assistant and that was attached to payneer account by me as well. But his fiverr account got disabled that's why I wanted to attach my fiverr account. I know about the rule that one person cannot create two fiverr accounts. Thanks

• Like 2