Need help!

jasim2k9k

2 minutes ago, jasim2k9k said:

I'm a vector based illustration designer. 

I was not active on Fiverr for a few weeks. I see, my profile gigs are down. My question is: Can I ask my old buyers to help me to grow my profile? If yes, how can I tell them for help?

Well you cannot send messages to your old buyers as it won't look appropriate and it will also be considered as spam so better to not send messages.

Wait for next 2-3 days and check the status on impressions and clicks that they are increasing or dropping. If they are still at Zero or not increasing so you can work on optimizing your gigs i.e. improve gig images and gig descriptions.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

I'm a Level Two seller. I'm working as an illustration designer. There is a problem with account. I have not received any brief since the brief system has been started. But I turned it on from the beginning. What's the problem actually?

I didn’t think about it. Because I do work sometimes from the old buyers.

Can you please tell me what's wrong? 

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by jasim2k9k
  • Like 12
  • Up 1

20 minutes ago, jasim2k9k said:

I'm a Level Two seller. I'm working as an illustration designer. There is a problem with account. I have not received any brief since the brief system has been started. But I turned it on from the beginning. What's the problem actually?

I didn’t think about it. Because I do work sometimes from the old buyers.

Can you please tell me what's wrong? 

Thanks in advance! 

Are you sure that you have not used Stock Photos in your gigs gallery? Why have not you used your own work/portfolio in gig gallery. Kindly work on gig gallery first rather than complaining. How will buyers know that you are doing a genuine work or using stock photos for them?

As for Briefs, you need to test it with the different prices. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Are you sure that you have not used Stock Photos in your gigs gallery? 

Thanks for your quote.

Yes, I have used my own illustrations in my gig Gallery. All images are done by me.

Why do ask me this question? 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Why have not you used your own work/portfolio in gig gallery. Kindly work on gig gallery first rather than complaining. How will buyers know that you are doing a genuine work or using stock photos for them?

How did you tell me that I used stock images in my gig Gallery?

Every images I used in my gigs are done my me. And they are freehand illustrations.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I have got same questions from a few other friends, they were not getting the brief from the start of the brief system.

The brief comes mainly based on the category or core path of your services. Do you use the correct categories paths in your gig and they are consistent with your main services follow the Fiverr rules? I can be a matter of the brief.

If all things are right and If you still don't get it, Please talk with the customer support of Fiverr.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, toukirjoy said:

I have got same questions from a few other friends, they were not getting the brief from the start of the brief system.

The brief comes mainly based on the category or core path of your services. Do you use the correct categories paths in your gig and they are consistent with your main services follow the Fiverr rules? I can be a matter of the brief.

If all things are right and If you still don't get it, Please talk with the customer support of Fiverr.

Thank you, toukirjoy.

Maybe there are some mistakes. I'm trying to correct the categories, theme, subjects, description, etc.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi forum family, 

Good morning! 

I uploaded some of my vector illustrations of my gig images to freepik and shutterstock. Is there any problem? Should I remove them from the stock sites? Please help. 

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by jasim2k9k
  • Like 9
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

Are these items you made for a client and they paid for?

Thanks for your questions, donnovan86.

No. Those are my concept illustrations. I created them for gig gallery, not for a client.

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

Or they are samples made from scratch by you?

The samples are created by me.

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1