Flagged account

shahid_kahn

Question

Hi, I hope you all are doing well, I really need help from experts and would be better if someone replies who experienced this situation too.

I am a level 1 seller with 26 orders completed with strongly positive reviews (only one 4 stars recently) and the issue is that my account was flagged(warned) on 1st Feb 2023 and since then my gigs are completely down, I haven't received a single message after that I tried to make changes in the gig but still no improvements so I need your suggestion, can my account will be recovered after some time? or I should give up on this account because this account means a lot to me after a lot of struggles I came to this level also I am close to level two and it's hard for me to give up on this account

Any kind of help would be appreciated.
Thank you 

flagged.png

• Like 2

8 answers to this question

6 hours ago, shahid_kahn said:

or I should give up on this account because this account means a lot to me after a lot of struggles I came to this level also I am close to level two and it's hard for me to give up on this account

What do you mean "give up on this account"? You mean give up on Fiverr? Making multiple accounts would only make it worse.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lalitsdmittal said:

If you want to make a new account, close this one first

Well I am not sure Fiverr allows you to close an account that has a warning, just so you can start with a clean slate. I might be wrong, but it seems it would be very manipulative to do so.

• Like 2
  • Up 2

On 3/30/2023 at 11:29 PM, maxtpf said:

What do you mean "give up on this account"? You mean give up on Fiverr? Making multiple accounts would only make it worse.

No sorry but you all are getting me wrong I didn't meant to create another account what I'm saying is that I'm already giving a lot of time to fiverr but nothing is happening so I'm looking for people's who experienced same situation they'll know better if my account will be down for specific time or it will be like this forever so I don't waste more time and jump to other platforms, it will be very hard for me to start from zero again here on Fiverr.

12 hours ago, lalitsdmittal said:

If you want to make a new account, close this one first

On 3/30/2023 at 11:29 PM, maxtpf said:

I'm not thinking about creating another account to be honest I'm looking for someone who experienced same situation, I think he'll know better 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Well I am not sure Fiverr allows you to close an account that has a warning, just so you can start with a clean slate. I might be wrong, but it seems it would be very manipulative to do so.

No I don't want to create another account all I'm saying is that if my account remains like this for the rest of the time then it will just waste my time nothing else, I need suggestions from the one who experienced same situation 

I had the same situation about 4 months ago, first, my question is did you vailate fiverr? you can admit that as a start and don t do it next time, second, yes you can can recover, it s took my 2 weeks to recover, i was on the last page after i got warning now i m on the top page business is going good