Voice Artist recently joined fiverr

Hi All,

My name is Phil and I joined fiverr this week. I have been looking around the forum and I can see a lot of useful information being communicated by knowledgeable people. I hope to be able to glean some good advice, and hopefully be able to offer advice on occasion.

• Like 13

Hello Phil,

I really like your accent and the tonality of your voice! I am sure your gig will be a success on Fiverr.

We are a production team of two, one of us focusing on video and advertisement, and the other film audio and music recording/production.

Wish you great success on Fiverr and hope to communicate with you to get to know you more in time! You can chat with us anytime you have any questions about gigs/selling or just to talk about general audio production routines!

Sincerely,

Doğu and Kübra from BUBI Productions

Edited by bubiproductions
  • Like 11

14 hours ago, philipmhawkins said:

Hi All,

My name is Phil and I joined fiverr this week. I have been looking around the forum and I can see a lot of useful information being communicated by knowledgeable people. I hope to be able to glean some good advice, and hopefully be able to offer advice on occasion.

Hi Phil, welcome. Your demo reel is good. I would suggest that you select a preview frame from the video to be one that shows you sitting behind the mic as this becomes your thumbnail. Good luck. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 11

7 hours ago, bubiproductions said:

Hello Phil,

I really like your accent and the tonality of your voice! I am sure your gig will be a success on Fiverr.

We are a production team of two, one of us focusing on video and advertisement, and the other film audio and music recording/production.

Wish you great success on Fiverr and hope to communicate with you to get to know you more in time! You can chat with us anytime you have any questions about gigs/selling or just to talk about general audio production routines!

Sincerely,

Doğu and Kübra from BUBI Productions

Thank you Doğu and Kübra for your kind words. I wish you continued success as well!

4 hours ago, newsmike said:

Hi Phil, welcome. Your demo reel is good. I would suggest that you select a preview frame from the video to be one that shows you sitting behind the mic as this becomes your thumbnail. Good luck. 

Thanks Newsmike, that's a great suggestion. I'll get onto that!

• Like 9