How to deliver order when I deliver my lecture via zoom session

fayzahnaseer

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi @fayzahnaseer,

I've done several lectures so far, what I do is:

• If I take notes or write anything during the lecture, I will submit them as a delivery through the order
  • If I don't take notes or record anything, when I deliver the order, I'll write something like "Lecture took place through ZOOM from 13:00 pm EST - 14:00 pm EST, student was virtually present throughout the lecture."

The best thing to do is to use Fiverr's ZOOM feature for lectures, the meeting is recorded so there's proof that said meeting took place. Fiverr's ZOOM feature is available to all sellers now.

image.png

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, licheng906 said:

Hi @fayzahnaseer,

I've done several lectures so far, what I do is:

• If I take notes or write anything during the lecture, I will submit them as a delivery through the order
  • If I don't take notes or record anything, when I deliver the order, I'll write something like "Lecture took place through ZOOM from 13:00 pm EST - 14:00 pm EST, student was virtually present throughout the lecture."

The best thing to do is to use Fiverr's ZOOM feature for lectures, the meeting is recorded so there's proof that said meeting took place. Fiverr's ZOOM feature is available to all sellers now.

image.png

Thank you for your help.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fayzahnaseer said:

Hi! I'm new on fiverr and i need your help .please help me how I deliver order when I give my gig in tutoring lecture through zoom session? Because there is nothing to submit on deliver now.

Thanks for your help in advance!

recording the zoom session and send it in your deliver.

• Like 3