from 1000+ to 0 impression is Fiverr glitching?

ayeshaahmed498

Question

hey everyone! So, in today's episode of utter chaos, i found my best gig in a position where it doesn't have a single impression, click or order showing on the graph. 

when in reality it's pretty much impossible since the gig is actually ranking in first three pages with several different keywords used. 

also, i recieved orders yesterday so they should be showing on the graph too. 

It's probably a glitch in the system, but is anyone else also experiencing it? 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, ayeshaahmed498 said:

when in reality it's pretty much impossible since the gig is actually ranking in first three pages with several different keywords used. 

also, i recieved orders yesterday so they should be showing on the graph too. 

It's probably a glitch in the system, but is anyone else also experiencing it? 

Hi. If it still on the first page, it might be glitch. Sometimes, all of my gigs goes down to 0 in the morning (my time). But it's back to normal after a few hours. 

So as long as it's ranked, don't worry. 

• Like 5

It happens to everybody. From a recent conversation with CS they said they try to give a chance to all the sellers. Because there are limited space in the first 1,2,3 pages that's why they tried to made the algorithm fair to everybody. So it will be in the right position soon. 

One of the biggest mistake I made, I edited my gig keywords because of this glitch and it has a negative impact. So don't edit your gig. Hopefully, it'll be in the deserved places soon.

• Like 1
  • Up 1