All of my 9 Gigs had 0 views. Why is that?

mitolojii

Question

Hello, I woke up today and faced this situation. While I normally get 300-400 views, my views suddenly went up to 1k and all my services have received 0 views today, is there a malfunction on the site? 
PS: I did not buy any ads to highlight my services.

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

12 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, mitolojii said:

Hello, I woke up today and faced this situation. While I normally get 300-400 views, my views suddenly went up to 1k and all my services have received 0 views today, is there a malfunction on the site? 

Same here; even promoting is active, my Gigs all show as 0 impressions.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/29/2023 at 3:24 AM, mitolojii said:

Reason can be your internal performance, if you have received 1 bad feedback last 60 days it is affecting your performance, same if you have delivered late one order or if you have canceled one order, they can affect your internal performance and for one of this reason Fiverr is giving less exposure to your gigs. 

• Like 13
  • Confused 1

Hey! I'm Talha a graphic designer. I'm level 2 seller I've got good reviews, my gigs impressions were in hundreds +600 to 1k a day but I wasn't getting orders so I used gig promotion feature to get orders I got a few but after some days suddenly all my gigs died. I'm now getting like 1 or 2 impressions a day.. and I cant search my gigs mean my gigs got removed from search. What should I do now? its been maybe 2 weeks now.. 

Screenshot (24).png

• Like 8
  • Sad 4

Judging from the information you have given, it might be due to the fact that your gig was reported or had a bad review.

When this occurs, Fiverr will limit your gig to a certain extent so it doesnt show up as often when people search.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, violet_00 said:

Judging from the information you have given, it might be due to the fact that your gig was reported or had a bad review.

When this occurs, Fiverr will limit your gig to a certain extent so it doesnt show up as often when people search.

hey, same here I've got a bad review 2 stars maybe after that my gig  are dead? but after that bad feedback ive done more than 10 orders got good feedbacks do you know how and when it will be ok? again?  ive asked this question here too 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, talha_farooq1 said:

hey, same here I've got a bad review 2 stars maybe after that my gig  are dead? but after that bad feedback ive done more than 10 orders got good feedbacks do you know how and when it will be ok? again?  ive asked this question here too 

usually the bad feedback go away after 60 days

• Like 9