What Should I do in this case?

saifjakaria07

Question

My curious mind wants to know, if a level two seller in my category orders me and gives me a 5* rating (Bad feedback in private) after he understood his work properly from me! What should I do in that case? I think I'm a victim of something like this.

The reason why I thought about it:

• After getting a good rating, I didn't notice anything that ranked a gig. I can't even find the gig on page 10.
  • After getting a 5* rating, I feel no different from the impression or clicks I had before.
  • Recently I saw a case where a seller in one category opened a new buyer account to ruin another seller's gig and left with a 1* review after ordering from him.
  • Like 3

3 answers to this question

Its misunderstanding

Who are you ? (new seller with 1 review)

and who is your competitor ? (level two seller)

Competition make no sense here. They don't really need to compete you.

Or even if private review was bad, can be due to other reason

But never seen such case in previous 2 years on fiverr

The one who resell, we call it outsourcing.

At start, you won't get genuine buyer attention, so such resellers will be workaround

I suggest forget about impressions/clicks

Focus on performance. It will set automatically

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

Its misunderstanding

Who are you ? (new seller with 1 review)

and who is your competitor ? (level two seller)

Competition make no sense here. They don't really need to compete you.

Or even if private review was bad, can be due to other reason

But never seen such case in previous 2 years on fiverr

The one who resell, we call it outsourcing.

At start, you won't get genuine buyer attention, so such resellers will be workaround

I suggest forget about impressions/clicks

Focus on performance. It will set automatically

Thank you. I was just guessing. God knows the rest. It may be that he wants to outsource me, but I have to do his work because I am not getting buyers. Much like this.

The country of the seller that I mentioned above, and the country of the seller who outsourced me are the same! So I was afraid. 

I'm not saying that everyone will be bad in a country! My fear here is that if he wants to outsource me all the time, he will just order me! Because of his bad review, my gig won't rank anymore. So I will not find any buyer.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, saifjakaria07 said:

Thank you. I was just guessing. God knows the rest. It may be that he wants to outsource me, but I have to do his work because I am not getting buyers. Much like this.

The country of the seller that I mentioned above, and the country of the seller who outsourced me are the same! So I was afraid. 

I'm not saying that everyone will be bad in a country! My fear here is that if he wants to outsource me all the time, he will just order me! Because of his bad review, my gig won't rank anymore. So I will not find any buyer.

He's good at Data Entry himself. Then why he's hiring someone else in same field ? Offcourse he's outsourcing

Not just Pakistan, also India, Bangladesh... Whole Asia is like doing mostly outsourcing

and its cheap way to earn good reputation at initial stages

so Europeans and USA can trust you later

Just forget what he may wrote private (as you would end up wasting time as there's no way knowing)

If he order again, means he is satisfied from your previous work

• Like 2