My gigs lost rankings

meerhamza0320

Question

Hi,

I am a level 2 seller on Fiverr with 240+ 5 reviews. Everything was good and all my gigs were ranking on the first and second pages on multiple keywords, but suddenly all my gigs have been pushed to the last pages. It has been 4 to 5 days already, they are still on the last page. 

I want to know the reason behind this. I have been actively working since 2019 and never ever delivered a order last, all my reviews are positive, then why? I am so worried about this situation. 

Has anyone been through this?

What steps should I take to rank again?

How much time it can take to re-rank?

Can I use the promoted gigs option to get orders?

I am looking for a detailed guidance. 

Thanks in advance, 

Hamza

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, meerhamza0320 said:

Hi,

I am a level 2 seller on Fiverr with 240+ 5 reviews. Everything was good and all my gigs were ranking on the first and second pages on multiple keywords, but suddenly all my gigs have been pushed to the last pages. It has been 4 to 5 days already, they are still on the last page. 

I want to know the reason behind this. I have been actively working since 2019 and never ever delivered a order last, all my reviews are positive, then why? I am so worried about this situation. 

Has anyone been through this?

What steps should I take to rank again?

How much time it can take to re-rank?

Can I use the promoted gigs option to get orders?

I am looking for a detailed guidance. 

Thanks in advance, 

Hamza

if you have fiverr promotion option active, you can try use it, usually when you lost first position can be the "Fiverr rotation gig" or you have received negative private feedback .

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 4