Multiple accounts

mahmudulhossen2

Question

Hi there,
I am moving to my friend's house. We will use the same network router. 2 of my friends and I have fiverr accounts. I provide data entry and web development services. My friends also have data entry gigs in their accounts. But we will use different devices, and different Payoneer accounts.
My query is since we are providing the same service from different devices but under the same internet router. Will that cause any problems with my account? And if it is a problem then if I pause the data entry gig and keep active only the web development gig, will that be ok?

Thanks

• Like 6

3 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, mahmudulhossen2 said:

Hi there,
I am moving to my friend's house. We will use the same network router. 2 of my friends and I have fiverr accounts. I provide data entry and web development services. My friends also have data entry gigs in their accounts. But we will use different devices, and different Payoneer accounts.
My query is since we are providing the same service from different devices but under the same internet router. Will that cause any problems with my account? And if it is a problem then if I pause the data entry gig and keep active only the web development gig, will that be ok?

Thanks

Yes will be a problem, check what Fiverr team replied to me

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 12.43.40 PM.png

• Like 6
  • Up 1

45 minutes ago, mahmudulhossen2 said:

Hi there,

Thanks

someone already request this question, you can have more information from this post:

• Like 6