I DO CHANGE MY PAYPAL ANYTIME I WANT TO WITHDRAW FUNDS

ridwan_248

Question

Hello friend, Please I need an expert in the house to assist me in answering my question.
Here is my question: "I do change my PayPal account anytime I want to withdraw my funds on Fiverr; please hope changing the PayPal account all the time cannot affect my Fiverr account."

• Like 5
  • Up 1

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, ridwan_248 said:

Hello friend, Please I need an expert in the house to assist me in answering my question.
Here is my question: "I do change my PayPal account anytime I want to withdraw my funds on Fiverr; please hope changing the PayPal account all the time cannot affect my Fiverr account."

I don't think there is any restrictions on switching paypal accounts on every transfer, but if you are going to use a paypal account that someone in your family/friends is already using in Fiverr as a seller, this can cause your account to be terminated or restricted.

My advice? Open a ticket with fiverr CS , they can confirm it

• Like 4

This would probably be better asked to the Fiverr staff, but I would consider this to be a likely flag for suspicious activity, so it's possible it will cause problems. Why are you changing your paypal account all the time?

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, venonusa said:

I don't think there is any restrictions on switching paypal accounts on every transfer, but if you are going to use a paypal account that someone in your family/friends is already using in Fiverr as a seller, this can cause your account to be terminated or restricted.

My advice? Open a ticket with fiverr CS , they can confirm it

Thank you for your response, Sir.

Edited by ridwan_248
  • Like 4