Account under review

fatimadesignz

Question

Hello here 

So my cousin and I live in the same house, use the same Wi-Fi and coincidentally design logos and have accounts on Fiverr Fiverr

Last week, both our accounts got restricted and under review for using multiple accounts. It is just a misunderstanding. How can I convince them please help?

I have only one account on my name and do not have any other account

• Like 7

5 answers to this question

Just now, fatimadesignz said:

use the same Wi-Fi

You can't have more than one account on the same Wi-Fi connection. Even if it's for different people, obviously it's seen as a single person trying to create 2 accounts.

The fact that you both sell logos also doesn't help. When you had your cousin create his account, you had to ask customer support for permission. And I think it would have been denied anyway since you can't have 2 people selling the same thing within the same Wi-Fi anyway. You can't do anything other than wait for the results of that review, but considering what you said and the fact you sold the same thing.. chances are very slim unfortunately. 

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, fatimadesignz said:

Hello here 

So my cousin and I live in the same house, use the same Wi-Fi and coincidentally design logos and have accounts on Fiverr Fiverr

Last week, both our accounts got restricted and under review for using multiple accounts. It is just a misunderstanding. How can I convince them please help?

I had contacted Fiverr CS about something like that, the problem is you can't sell the similar service and using same wifi, same pc, same payoneer account or same paypal account to withdraw the money.

you can contact Fiverr CS asking if they can restore your main account and hope for their grace.

• Like 6

21 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

You can't have more than one account on the same Wi-Fi connection. Even if it's for different people, obviously it's seen as a single person trying to create 2 accounts.

The fact that you both sell logos also doesn't help. When you had your cousin create his account, you had to ask customer support for permission. And I think it would have been denied anyway since you can't have 2 people selling the same thing within the same Wi-Fi anyway. You can't do anything other than wait for the results of that review, but considering what you said and the fact you sold the same thing.. chances are very slim unfortunately. 

21 hours ago, fatimadesignz said:

Hello here 

I'm uploading a screenshot of what Fiverr CS replied to me.

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 11.55.43 AM.png

• Like 4

I got the same reply after getting my account under reviewed. 
Had I knew this could happen, I would have changed my IP address. So is there any chance that i will get my account back ?

because the system when disabling my account thought it was same person using two accounts. 
i have clarified multiple time to CS but they are hardcore consistent that relevant team will make decisions on their own, not taking into account my side of story.

• Like 2