Is 40 Impressions per day good enough?

dushan4videoads

Question

I am a new seller on Fiverr, just published my gig at the beginning  of March. Since the day of publishing, I average about 40 impressions and 3 clicks per day. I just wanted to know if its good enough. I am in the video ads and commercials category.

Your feedback will be highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Edited by dushan4videoads
  • Like 13
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

10 answers to this question

Well, it's a bit hard to judge if it's good enough or not. As quick observation, it is not enough. Personally, my stat go down and I know and understand the reason. My impression now is about 350 and 5clicks/day. My gig is still on the first page but I get about 2 or 3 request from new buyers/week whereas before I got like 5 to 10 request/day. I am sure it will bounce up soon. 

The most important thing, I think, is that you get request, you receive a new message from buyers with that stat. There are some people who still get a request even if impression and click is low. Just makes your gig as good as possible. 

• Like 13

4 hours ago, dushan4videoads said:

I am a new seller on Fiverr, just published my gig at the beginning  of March. Since the day of publishing, I average about 40 impressions and 3 clicks per day. I just wanted to know if its good enough. I am in the video ads and commercials category.

Thank you!

personally I cross the stats between clicks and how many orders I received. Some sellers have good orders even if they don't receive many impressions.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, dushan4videoads said:

Thank you!

Yes. I am also getting that impression.

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1

Guest sibluvivid

Impressions doesn't really matter but your clicks and conversion rate are. I think 40 impression per day is still okay.thanks