Can I provide a free trial class to my clients?

jhane26

Question

I am an English tutor on Fiverr, and some clients requested a free trial class before placing an order. Unfortunately, Fiverr zoom can only be used on the order page. May I know if there is any way that I can provide free trial classes to my clients? Thank you very much. 

Edited by jhane26
  • Like 7

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, jhane26 said:

I am an English tutor on Fiverr, and some clients requested a free trial class before placing an order. Unfortunately, Fiverr zoom can only be used on the order page. May I know if there is any way that I can provide free trial classes to my clients? Thank you very much. 

I think you could upload some videos in your portfolio, so that your clients can see how you work.

• Like 6

Instead of a free trial, maybe offer the trial for $5, or as @Venonusa mentioned, a prerecorded video demo to show what your class is like.

I would say if they aren't willing to pay even $5 for a trial, and aren't satisied with a prerecorded video preview, they probably aren't worth spending a lot of time and effort on, as they are probably just looking for free content rather than legitimately wanting to test your services.

• Like 4