Higher price paid than the gig

jakubgraphicart

Question

Hello everyone, I have a question for you. 

I received an order yesterday from a customer, the higher price is 55 dollars for the gig but he paid 105. I was wondering how this could happen. It was not a custom offer, he just went ahead with placing the order. The gig is a Fiverr choice if this change anything 

• Like 8

3 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, jakubgraphicart said:

I received an order yesterday from a customer, the higher price is 55 dollars for the gig but he paid 105. I was wondering how this could happen. It was not a custom offer, he just went ahead with placing the order. The gig is a Fiverr choice if this change anything 

The work you have completed. It's $55 but you mean your client paid you $105. The extra dollar you received from your client as a tip.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, jakubgraphicart said:

Check to see if you received a tip on the order. You can see that on the order page, and you should get a notification about it as well. Also, check the order page details - as the buyer might have placed an order including extras. 

• Like 7