My account is under review for 60 days. Is there any way to come out from this issue?

Guest pixelperfect07

Question

Guest pixelperfect07

My account is under review. I'm just a one order behind to get my level one Seller profile.but unfortunately, I got the mail in which they stated that my account is under review and have temporarily restricted my account due to have multiple accounts. But being Honest, I don't have multiple accounts. I've only one account on which I've put alot of my hard work and struggle to reach at that level. And now I'm facing this. I'm really much concerned about it 🥺. Is there any way to sort out it. They directed me to wait for sixty days until their team make decision about my account. So please let me know is there any way to get out of this problem?

1 answer to this question

4 hours ago, pixelperfect07 said:

My account is under review. I'm just a one order behind to get my level one Seller profile.but unfortunately, I got the mail in which they stated that my account is under review and have temporarily restricted my account due to have multiple accounts. But being Honest, I don't have multiple accounts. I've only one account on which I've put alot of my hard work and struggle to reach at that level. And now I'm facing this. I'm really much concerned about it 🥺. Is there any way to sort out it. They directed me to wait for sixty days until their team make decision about my account. So please let me know is there any way to get out of this problem?

As Fiverr told you by e-mail, you must wait up to 60 days. The only thing you can do is wait for them to make a decision. 

• Like 3