I was disappointed story as follows 'My Gig disappeared for no reason in marketplace'

khalidelamrani9

Question

I was disappointed story as follows

I've been working and have no problem with my Gigs. Suddenly, I see that my Gigs has disappeared, and when I called the support team to help me, they did not help me with anything, knowing that all buyers were happy, and they all left me with a 5-star rating, and only this time my Gig is  disappeared in marketplace .
Who ever had such a problem?

a.jpg

b.jpg

• Like 21
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 6

10 hours ago, khalidelamrani9 said:

If that is true, why when i spoke to him, they said there is There are no problems in the system, and they did not return the gig except for their place. Why do they make a mistake and we pay for them?

The gig can't be returned to its place because it most likely has to do with the seller not having a great buyer satisfaction rate. Something happened that pushed their gig away. I can tell you firsthand because my gig is also back in search, but I know for a fact from my Seller Plus manager that it has to do with a few first time buyers not sharing a great review after their orders. First time buyers are extremely important nowadays when it comes to where you end up in search. I recommend that link Vickie shared for more info. 

• Like 12
  • Up 2

I've been working and have no problem with my Gigs. Suddenly, I see that my Gigs has disappeared, and when I called the support team to help me, they did not help me with anything, knowing that all buyers were happy, and they all left me with a 5-star rating, and only this time my Gig is disappeared in the marketplace.

• Like 14

23 hours ago, seomoznu_rank said:

I've been working and have no problem with my Gigs. Suddenly, I see that my Gigs has disappeared, and when I called the support team to help me, they did not help me with anything, knowing that all buyers were happy, and they all left me with a 5-star rating, and only this time my Gig is disappeared in the marketplace.

Yes, CS will say there are no issues with them 🙂

• Like 10

On 3/25/2023 at 8:36 PM, khalidelamrani9 said:

I was disappointed story as follows

I've been working and have no problem with my Gigs. Suddenly, I see that my Gigs has disappeared, and when I called the support team to help me, they did not help me with anything, knowing that all buyers were happy, and they all left me with a 5-star rating, and only this time my Gig is  disappeared in marketplace .
Who ever had such a problem?

One of my gigs also suddenly disappeared, it was my highest ranked gig. I can see all the reviews of that gig. Every single one of them is 5-star. I can't see it in paused, denied, or active gigs. Have no idea what actually happened.

Edited by abdulj1996
  • Like 9