Jump to content
  • 0

I was disappointed story as follows 'My Gig disappeared for no reason in marketplace'


khalidelamrani9

Question

I was disappointed story as follows

I've been working and have no problem with my Gigs. Suddenly, I see that my Gigs has disappeared, and when I called the support team to help me, they did not help me with anything, knowing that all buyers were happy, and they all left me with a 5-star rating, and only this time my Gig is  disappeared in marketplace .
Who ever had such a problem?

 

a.jpg

b.jpg

  • Like 20
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 hours ago, khalidelamrani9 said:

I was disappointed story as follows

I've been working and have no problem with my Gigs. Suddenly, I see that my Gigs has disappeared, and when I called the support team to help me, they did not help me with anything, knowing that all buyers were happy, and they all left me with a 5-star rating, and only this time my Gig is  disappeared in marketplace .
Who ever had such a problem?

 

a.jpg

b.jpg

the exposure rotate for all sellers... is normal having high and low impressions , but if you have received a private negative feedback, that will be the reason for the drop.

  • Like 23
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 3/25/2023 at 12:32 PM, venonusa said:

the exposure rotate for all sellers... is normal having high and low impressions , but if you have received a private negative feedback, that will be the reason for the drop.

I don't have any negative feedback always 5 star  and my account is 5 star .I did not violate rights or anything like that .There are many problems that have started to appear on this site, knowing that I am one of the first on Fiverr and I know it well.since 2014.....

  • Like 17
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 3/25/2023 at 12:21 PM, dappix said:

You might have violated fiverr's policy. Login to your email to see the reason why it was so.

I did not violate rights or anything like that .There are many problems that have started to appear on this site, knowing that  I know very well what I'm saying I am one of the first on Fiverr and I know it well.since 2014 

  • Like 18
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 minutes ago, khalidelamrani9 said:

I don't have any negative feedback always 5 star  and my account is 5 star .I did not violate rights or anything like that .There are many problems that have started to appear on this site, knowing that I am one of the first on Fiverr and I know it well.since 2014.....

maybe some of your client left you negative private feedback... only Fiverr can know that

  • Like 20
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 3/25/2023 at 8:06 PM, khalidelamrani9 said:

I was disappointed story as follows

I've been working and have no problem with my Gigs. Suddenly, I see that my Gigs has disappeared, and when I called the support team to help me, they did not help me with anything, knowing that all buyers were happy, and they all left me with a 5-star rating, and only this time my Gig is  disappeared in marketplace .
Who ever had such a problem?

 

a.jpg

b.jpg

I have almost two months when all the gigs were on the last pages in the search. And it happened on the same day on all the gigs, and it looks like a fiverr blocked me. During this time I got 3-5 new clients, although before I had 1-2 new requests every day ! And the impressions were stable in the range of 200-400 impressions depending on the gig. Now they have fallen by 2-3 times, one day 150, another day 70, or 50 then 8... 

I also have about 500 good reviews and all my clients were satisfied. But maybe someone is a hypocrite, left a public review of 5, and a private one is bad .. I don’t know .. But then why all gigs suffer from this, and not a certain one. Or is it some kind of technical problem with fiverr..

  • Like 18
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, khalidelamrani9 said:

I know very well what I'm saying I am one of the first on Fiverr

Well, maybe you don’t anymore. 
fiverr changed a lot since then. And it doesn’t matter that you have all 5 stars public feedback. There is also private hidden feedback that you don’t see. And sometimes clients leave good public feedback but write an honest less positive private feedback. Usually that’s what affect directly being showed less in search and your competitors doing better than you at the moment 

  • Like 19
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, omniks said:

I have almost two months when all the gigs were on the last pages in the search. And it happened on the same day on all the gigs, and it looks like a fiverr blocked me. During this time I got 3-5 new clients, although before I had 1-2 new requests every day ! And the impressions were stable in the range of 200-400 impressions depending on the gig. Now they have fallen by 2-3 times, one day 150, another day 70, or 50 then 8... 

I also have about 500 good reviews and all my clients were satisfied. But maybe someone is a hypocrite, left a public review of 5, and a private one is bad .. I don’t know .. But then why all gigs suffer from this, and not a certain one. Or is it some kind of technical problem with fiverr..

The same thing happened to me hey 100% is it some kind of technical problem with fiverr..

  • Like 17
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 3/25/2023 at 10:06 PM, khalidelamrani9 said:

I was disappointed story as follows

I've been working and have no problem with my Gigs. Suddenly, I see that my Gigs has disappeared, and when I called the support team to help me, they did not help me with anything, knowing that all buyers were happy, and they all left me with a 5-star rating, and only this time my Gig is  disappeared in marketplace .
Who ever had such a problem?

 

a.jpg

b.jpg

Exactly the same happened with my gigs. They all disappeared from marketplace search results when I checked my gig stats through the CS option there it's showing ACTIVE status on all my gigs. Although all impressions and clicks are gone. Then I contacted Fiverr CS and they checked the problem and replied same that my all gigs are active. But I am unable to understand why my gig performance dropped down to almost zero. At first, I thought it was some kind of glitch or update error. But unfortunately, I was wrong. It seems a permanent thing.

  • Like 15
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
40 minutes ago, matchlessflair said:

Exactly the same happened with my gigs. They all disappeared from marketplace search results when I checked my gig stats through the CS option there it's showing ACTIVE status on all my gigs. Although all impressions and clicks are gone. Then I contacted Fiverr CS and they checked the problem and replied same that my all gigs are active. But I am unable to understand why my gig performance dropped down to almost zero. At first, I thought it was some kind of glitch or update error. But unfortunately, I was wrong. It seems a permanent thing.

Yes, the same thing happened with many people. That is why we have to be patient because the site has many technical problems and the problem of support does not help you.

  • Like 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

It's also happening to me for 2 days, and I thought I was the only one with this problem right now. Either it is some general error, or we had bad luck with some client, although I have 5 stars in all my gigs and all my clients are satisfied, my ads disappeared. And precisely on March 25, I think there was an update on the platform, I received the notification that on March 25 at 5:00 AM UTC, the page would be down for a few hours, so it may have come back with some errors Let's hope that's it!! 

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
39 minutes ago, ntrxmusic said:

I think there was an update on the platform, I received the notification that on March 25 at 5:00 AM UTC, the page would be down for a few hours, so it may have come back with some errors Let's hope that's it!! 

It was just general maintenance. Fiverr did update its algorithm a while ago to focus more on first time buyers, so that might very well be an issue. 

  • Like 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, ntrxmusic said:

It's also happening to me for 2 days, and I thought I was the only one with this problem right now. Either it is some general error, or we had bad luck with some client, although I have 5 stars in all my gigs and all my clients are satisfied, my ads disappeared. And precisely on March 25, I think there was an update on the platform, I received the notification that on March 25 at 5:00 AM UTC, the page would be down for a few hours, so it may have come back with some errors Let's hope that's it!! 

Do we all complain so that there is pressure to correct a mistake that caused us not to receive any service or what .We know very well that the site has very bad support and for you there are those who will not like this talk A site that loses a lot of people because of bad support and problems that they have

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

It was just general maintenance. Fiverr did update its algorithm a while ago to focus more on first time buyers, so that might very well be an issue. 

If that is true, why when i spoke to him, they said there is There are no problems in the system, and they did not return the gig except for their place. Why do they make a mistake and we pay for them?

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Please contact with Support. Also due to Fiverr Algorithm, Fiverr sometime keep the gig outside from search. Another thing, if you get violation or any private negative feedback, that can be also reason for it. Finally, my suggestion - Be Patient.

 

Thanks

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
21 minutes ago, webcut said:

Please contact with Support. Also due to Fiverr Algorithm, Fiverr sometime keep the gig outside from search. Another thing, if you get violation or any private negative feedback, that can be also reason for it. Finally, my suggestion - Be Patient.

 

Thanks

There was no violation, no negative feedback, just a problem with Fiverr and they didn't want to correct a mistake

  • Like 14
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

It was just general maintenance. Fiverr did update its algorithm a while ago to focus more on first time buyers, so that might very well be an issue. 

 

2 hours ago, khalidelamrani9 said:

If that is true, why when i spoke to him, they said there is There are no problems in the system, and they did not return the gig except for their place. Why do they make a mistake and we pay for them?

You may find this post helpful. It speaks of Fiverr's focus on first-time buyers. Only Pros get the notice about the first-time buyer satisfaction rating.  

 

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
7 hours ago, khalidelamrani9 said:

the site has many technical problems

 

3 hours ago, khalidelamrani9 said:

Why do they make a mistake and we pay for them?

 

1 hour ago, khalidelamrani9 said:

just a problem with Fiverr and they didn't want to correct a mistake

There are no problems. Maybe you are the problem.

  • Like 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...