Stay fiber active

15 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

🤣 how exactly that will make you successful? 
If I’ll sit on a toilet all day long does it mean that I will become a philosopher? 

We have a new board game that I'm terrible at (it's a very tactile one and I'm clumsy.) does this mean that all I have to do is set it up on the table and stare at it for a few hours a day to be able to beat my boyfriend / friends? Or is there also a magic spell I have to say? 😛

• Like 10
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, katakatica said:

We have a new board game that I'm terrible at (it's a very tactile one and I'm clumsy.) does this mean that all I have to do is set it up on the table and stare at it for a few hours a day to be able to beat my boyfriend / friends? Or is there also a magic spell I have to say? 😛

I didn't realize you actually took it so seriously. I really didn't mean that seriously.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, nurujjaman1998 said:

I didn't realize you actually took it so seriously. I really didn't mean that seriously.

Why post about it then? When you know it's incorrect and many of us have said it's not how things work, what's your point? 

I'm genuinely curious and would love to understand you more. 

(just so you understand, I was joking. I used a silly example to explain WHY being online and doing nothing else doesn't work. Same as staring at a game without playing it, you're not actually achieving anything) 

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, nurujjaman1998 said:

I really didn't mean that seriously.

Then perhaps you should clarify what you mean.

And why are you giving advice about success when you have failed to make any sales.

And why you're offering something you're clearly not good at (digital marketing).

• Like 14