Hello everybody

mparvej_

Hello everybody. I've been working as a  brand designer for a very long time, both online and offline, but I'm new to Fiverr. Now that my design skills have improved, So I decided to provide my logos and brand identities service on Fiverr.
Everyone, please pay for me.

• Like 20

14 hours ago, mparvej_ said:

Hello everybody. I've been working as a  brand designer for a very long time, both online and offline, but I'm new to Fiverr. Now that my design skills have improved, So I decided to provide my logos and brand identities service on Fiverr.
Everyone, please pay for

Welcome..  Good decision. Keep going.. 

• Like 17

14 hours ago, mparvej_ said:

Welcome to Fiverr Forum. First of all, try to follow the TS and CS of Fiverr. Keep patience and just try to do social media marketing daily and also try to GIG optimize with better images. It will help you get new orders. Best wishes to you. 😊

• Like 15

19 hours ago, mparvej_ said:

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

• Like 16

5 hours ago, moshiurkazi said:

Welcome to Fiverr Forum. First of all, try to follow the TS and CS of Fiverr. Keep patience and just try to do social media marketing daily and also try to GIG optimize with better images. It will help you get new orders. Best wishes to you. 😊

Thank you so much man

• Like 15

• 3 months later...