Update the pricing factors for your Gig to increase clarity and sales.

tarnos

Question

10 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, tarnos said:

Hey,

I keep getting this message for some of my gigs.
How do I update the pricing factors?
What does that even mean?

Nothing I change seem to fix this issue.

in some categories, low-priced services are seen by Fiverr as a low-quality service and therefore recommends setting a more "fair" price

• Like 22

4 hours ago, tarnos said:

Hey,

I keep getting this message for some of my gigs.
How do I update the pricing factors?
What does that even mean?

Nothing I change seem to fix this issue.

You simply edit your gig. Usually, a good way of identifying pricing factors to change, is to look at your orders. Is your base price much lower than the sellers at the top of the search results? Then it might be a good idea to increase it. Do you have extras that never sell? Maybe they could be cheaper? Do you have extras you sell a lot of? Increase the price a bit. Try different ways of pricing your gig to see what works best for you, based on you niche, your competition and what makes sense for you, given the time you put into each delivery. 

• Like 28
  • Up 2

This is happening to me right now, too. They say they've changed things in the pricing (added some options, removed some) but my existing pricing structure is still active and functional. I changed it as a test and the suggestion to 'fix' it still sits there. Who knows? I'm planning more extensive gig edits soon, so maybe those would help.

• Like 21

23 hours ago, mdabdullah14251 said:

Some services that should be not be sold at a low price at Fiverr. That's Fiverr suggest you to upgrade your gog's price. You should set the minimum price for your gigs according to Fiverr suggestion.

Fiverr did not suggest any price change specifically, it is a vague message that doesn't help me as it could mean a lot of things and I have no clue when the system will be satisfied.

• Like 20
  • Up 2

I have increased the price of the Basic package in my relevant gig from 5 to 10, and therefore the amount of work to be delivered on the same package. Then have defined the "Number of images" of the 3 packages. After saving the gig it seems the action was solved, as the message was appearing at the top of the Edit gig section has gone, as well for the red dot next to the gig pricing section.

• Like 13
  • Up 2

On 5/18/2023 at 3:42 PM, glow_writer said:

Just look around and you will definitely find the changes Fiverr wants you to make to your gigs.

Look around where?
This system is bugged, I haven't made any changes only kept pressing "save" and after 10 times it happened I no longer get the notification.
So there was nothing wrong apparently.

• Like 9
  • Up 2

On 3/22/2023 at 2:15 AM, smashradio said:

You simply edit your gig. Usually, a good way of identifying pricing factors to change, is to look at your orders. Is your base price much lower than the sellers at the top of the search results? Then it might be a good idea to increase it. Do you have extras that never sell? Maybe they could be cheaper? Do you have extras you sell a lot of? Increase the price a bit. Try different ways of pricing your gig to see what works best for you, based on you niche, your competition and what makes sense for you, given the time you put into each delivery. 

Hi, i was wondering, if a new sellers base price is lower than those at the top in the search results, is the new seller then not giving them fair competition? If they are giving them fair competition and thereby attracting the clients(my presumption), then why does a new seller need to increase their base price?

• Like 8
  • Up 2