Starting a $400 small project on Fiverr - custom order for programming in php

montig

I might start a project with one of your seller and the total costs will be $400. I am wondering how this will be handled? I am happy to pay all upfront but I need some kind of guarantee that the work will be satisfactory and delivered at the agreed deadline…

how do the payment work with fiverr, I will buy 80 gigs and then when is the money handled the seller? How can dispute if there is a problem

@montig

Hi and welcome.

montig said: I need some kind of guarantee that the work will be satisfactory and delivered at the agreed deadline...

Honestly, there is no "guarantee that the work will be satisfactory and delivered at the agreed deadline". Most Fiverr Sellers are honest folks and will do great work on time. However, to increase the odds, you should contact several Sellers BEFORE you buy and discuss your needs with them and make your buying decision based on their response and your intuition.
montig said: I will buy 80 gigs and then when is the money handled the seller?

The Seller gets the payment from Fiverr approximately 14-17 days after they deliver the order to you.
montig said: How can dispute if there is a problem

You should check each Sellers statement regarding revisions and problem solving. Some Sellers allow revisions, some do not. If a Seller offers a revision, you can request a modification. You are encouraged to handle and settle all disputes with the Seller. You are also encouraged to do your due diligence before buying.

Archived