Could I get advices on my gig ? Not getting any orders

sotto_art

Question

Hi !

I'm a new seller or Fiverr, i've created my first gigs 2 weeks ago, and none of them have received any orders yet.

I won't ask a review of all of them, I'd particularly love to hear advices on my "Logo animation" gig, this is the one that I want to push as my "main gig". I created it more than a week ago and it received 68 impressions, only 1 click, no orders, and the impressions are stuck around 60-68 for days.

I have a video with some of my work, I set the preview to something that I find appealing, I put 3 other pictures from the video, I wrote a description inspired by top selling motion designers on Fiverr, I lowered my prices to the minimum, put tags, I feel like i've done everything but it's still not working...

The gig Create a profesional hq logo animation for you by Sotto_art | Fiverr

Thanks for any advice ! :)

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 2

14 answers to this question

Thanks. I don't have enough followers on my social medias to have any impact regarding this fiverr gig, and I don't want to post anything else than my profesional illustration works on my Instagram 

What do you mean by "and Marketing" ?

• Like 10

43 minutes ago, sotto_art said:

Hi !

I'm a new seller or Fiverr, i've created my first gigs 2 weeks ago, and none of them have received any orders yet.

I won't ask a review of all of them, I'd particularly love to hear advices on my "Logo animation" gig, this is the one that I want to push as my "main gig". I created it more than a week ago and it received 68 impressions, only 1 click, no orders, and the impressions are stuck around 60-68 for days.

I have a video with some of my work, I set the preview to something that I find appealing, I put 3 other pictures from the video, I wrote a description inspired by top selling motion designers on Fiverr, I lowered my prices to the minimum, put tags, I feel like i've done everything but it's still not working...

The gig Create a profesional hq logo animation for you by Sotto_art | Fiverr

Thanks for any advice ! 🙂

Logo design has a lot of competitors, maybe you can start promote it with fiverr promotion service ( if it is available ) or you can promote your gig with facebook and instagram ads

• Like 8
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, venonusa said:

Logo design has a lot of competitors, maybe you can start promote it with fiverr promotion service ( if it is available ) or you can promote your gig with facebook and instagram ads

Sadly I can't use fiverr promotion services since you need some reviews on your gig to do that 😔

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, shawalshajib said:

you can read this.

Thank you, I already did earlier. And I’m already doing almost everything that is said in it, I worked a lot to build a demo video to show some quality motion design work, I looked at top sellers profiles doing the same things as me and modified my gigs and profile taking inspiration from them, I modified my description to make it more professional and "buyer-friendly", I added pictures even if it’s not that much relevant for a 2D animation gig, I lowered my prices to the minimum, I read a lot of tips but most of them are about being consistent when you have orders, which is not helpful when getting the first order is the real issue. 
I’m not saying that I’m doing everything perfectly, I’m saying that I feel like I applied already the tips that I’ve seen and I just don’t really know what I could do more to make my gig stand out and get the first orders. 
That’s why I came here to possibly get someone else advice on my gig to tell me if there was anything that I could improve 🙂

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, sotto_art said:

Thank you, I already did earlier. And I’m already doing almost everything that is said in it, I worked a lot to build a demo video to show some quality motion design work, I looked at top sellers profiles doing the same things as me and modified my gigs and profile taking inspiration from them, I modified my description to make it more professional and "buyer-friendly", I added pictures even if it’s not that much relevant for a 2D animation gig, I lowered my prices to the minimum, I read a lot of tips but most of them are about being consistent when you have orders, which is not helpful when getting the first order is the real issue. 
I’m not saying that I’m doing everything perfectly, I’m saying that I feel like I applied already the tips that I’ve seen and I just don’t really know what I could do more to make my gig stand out and get the first orders. 
That’s why I came here to possibly get someone else advice on my gig to tell me if there was anything that I could improve 🙂

Though I'm not an expert, you can work on your gig description and the delivery time.

• Like 7

@sotto_art  Please ignore the 'share to social media' brigade.  It tends to be a stock answer these days.

It's refreshing to see a really talented artist such as yourself on here.

Some observations to consider

1) Your profile is really short.  Consider extending it to make yourself more appealing. Include anything you feel relevant to your customer base.

2) Logo design accounts for nearly 1 in 4 of all freelancers on Fiverr, so you need to be truly unique in what you do,  you have the talent, I just don't think that you're shouting about it enough.   Mention the fact that you don't use templates, every logo is custom made, really sell your trade

3) I think your album covers look great, this is a tighter niche to consider pushing and refining.  Use every single wordspace in your description to sell your gig.  You may know how good you are, but your customers need to read about it

4 Consider adding a video about yourself, if you're not comfortable doing that. create a video of your work

5) Above all,  think about this.  What are you going to do to make you stand out from the crowd? Fiverr is a very crowded market and the freelancers that win are the ones with great gigs that are eyecatching and innovate. 

Good luck! 

Edited by breals
  • Like 9

In your "I will create a profesional HQ logo animation for you" gig you could change "profesional" in the gig title.

Maybe also change it in the descriptions of your "I will do any motion design work for you" gig and "I will create twitch alerts for your streaming channel" gig.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

On 3/21/2023 at 10:00 PM, breals said:

@sotto_art  Please ignore the 'share to social media' brigade.  It tends to be a stock answer these days.

It's refreshing to see a really talented artist such as yourself on here.

Some observations to consider

1) Your profile is really short.  Consider extending it to make yourself more appealing. Include anything you feel relevant to your customer base.

2) Logo design accounts for nearly 1 in 4 of all freelancers on Fiverr, so you need to be truly unique in what you do,  you have the talent, I just don't think that you're shouting about it enough.   Mention the fact that you don't use templates, every logo is custom made, really sell your trade

3) I think your album covers look great, this is a tighter niche to consider pushing and refining.  Use every single wordspace in your description to sell your gig.  You may know how good you are, but your customers need to read about it

4 Consider adding a video about yourself, if you're not comfortable doing that. create a video of your work

5) Above all,  think about this.  What are you going to do to make you stand out from the crowd? Fiverr is a very crowded market and the freelancers that win are the ones with great gigs that are eyecatching and innovate. 

Good luck! 

Hi ! 

Thank you so much for that very kind and detailed answer ! I'm gonna work on all of the things you said, and you're totally right about my profile, I'm gonna write something more appealing, same thing for the description of my gigs.

Thanks a lot !

• Like 3