Can one seller on fiver, sell gigs for another seller on their gig page?

bbeckstead

Hi, I am new as a seller to fiver, I have purchased more than 340 gigs in the last year and a bit, but just dipped my toe into the water as a seller.

My question is this, can I, is it legal, allowed, for me to cross promote with other sellers on fiverr? Can another seller, have one of my gigs up on their gig page? I have the type of gigs that will benefit other sellers either through just being able to use my services and be able to offer my gigs as a free or lost leader promotion on their own fiverr gig page or even their web site.

As a clarification, I would put my gig up on their page, I would provide the services and products, they would have the option of getting the revenue and or the ability to offer my gig, as a freebie to their customers. the freebie could be listed as a gig and or just in the body of their description. The cross promotion possibility could be that I would put their gig up on my gig page, this way, both parties benefit form additional traffic to their gig pages( the page that has all of their gigs listed on them)

The question is, is this allowed?

There is no way to “post” another person’s gigs on your page, because it’s not a personally maintained and edited webpage. The only thing you can edit are the details of your gigs such as the text and images, and other links aren’t allowed (except for specific instances where you can direct buyers to see your work samples or work-in-progress before delivery).

If you want to clarify any aspect of your question, you should ask customer support to be sure.

Archived